Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    we need a td on special teams or defense
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    K-State is just simply better than we are....not much we can do at this point. They're kicking our ***

vCash
    Finally a stop by the defense, hopefully we can turn it into 6......

vCash
    Gonna be a rough year. I'm frustrated as all hell, but patience is going to be key this season. We have talent, but we're very young and inexperienced... Hell, I'll take 2-10 if we can beat Florida State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Gonna be a rough year. I'm frustrated as all hell, but patience is going to be key this season. We have talent, but we're very young and inexperienced... Hell, I'll take 2-10 if we can beat Florida State.
    Like i said i don't see us going worse than 9-4.... the young players on D have to stay in their playbook more and know their assignments. Too many mental errors

vCash
    umm yeah these refs just blew a call, they charged us 15 yds for offensive pass interference when we should have just got 10, unless they changed the rule just this year... we were hosed because these dumbass officials got confused with the 15 yds that the defender would be charged with...
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    Every time Arthur Brown makes a play it pisses me off

vCash
    we are in such need of a beast DT, too bad we couldn't land Louis Nix
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    OHNOfrio needs to go. Dude is clueless. He has no idea how to run a defense, and it shows. Youth and inexperience isn't a good excuse anymore. The defense has gotten progressively worse since Golden and his staff have taken over. When the D looks lost, unprepared and never makes adjustments, the blame goes to the higher ups. I'm running out of patience with Coach D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    OHNOfrio needs to go. Dude is clueless. He has no idea how to run a defense, and it shows. Youth and inexperience isn't a good excuse anymore. The defense has gotten progressively worse since Golden and his staff have taken over. When the D looks lost, unprepared and never makes adjustments, the blame goes to the higher ups. I'm running out of patience with Coach D.
    I agree, D'Onofrio is on the hot seat...usually you can point out a specific unit on D that is struggling but we suck at every level
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    I'm not even all that upset. It's embarrassing to be a fan of this team right now, but we're gonna be mediocre at best for a few years. Best to just accept it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YungDaSensai View Post
    Like i said i don't see us going worse than 9-4.... the young players on D have to stay in their playbook more and know their assignments. Too many mental errors
    You don't see Miami going worse than 9-4. Got some blinders on don't ya. I understand K State was a far superior team but Miami is very young and green right now. Right now I can only see 1 possibly 2 guaranteed wins for you guys from here on out and that being Cookman and possibly Duke later on in the year on the road.

At least they get their most difficult games from here on out at home or at a somewhat Neutral site in Chicago.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I said in another thread that a 6 win season would be a success. This probably won't be the only beat down we take this year. It's going to be tough to watch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123