Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Alex Smith outplayed Rodgers today in a head to head matchup.
    winning one game makes you better huh?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    He didn't say that. He said he played better than him last week. That has more to do with the 49ers defense vs. the Packers defense though.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    He didn't say that. He said he played better than him last week. That has more to do with the 49ers defense vs. the Packers defense though.
    hey you never know around here. one head to head win always seems to be enough on PSD

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    hey you never know around here. one head to head win always seems to be enough on PSD
    You can make someone say anything if you put words in their mouth. He said nothing about them as overall players.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Never said Smith was better. Rodgers is a top 3 QB in this league while Smith is a top 12-15 QB. I don't think anyone actually thinks Smith is better than Rodgers. All I said was he outplayed him on Sunday...just like Smith outplayed Drew Brees in the playoff game last year and when Flacco outplayed Brady in the afc championship. Doesn't mean theyre better players though.

vCash
    Never said Smith was better. Rodgers is a top 3 QB in this league while Smith is a top 12-15 QB. I don't think anyone actually thinks Smith is better than Rodgers. All I said was he outplayed him on Sunday...just like Smith outplayed Drew Brees in the playoff game last year and when Flacco outplayed Brady in the afc championship. Doesn't mean theyre better players though.
    just because you win doesn't mean you out played the opposing qb

vCash
    just because you win doesn't mean you out played the opposing qb
    you're right, just because you win doesn't mean you outplayed him... but sometimes, it does. And that was the case on Sunday. Smith outplayed Rodgers. Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Tony Dungy, and Warren Sapp agreed. Smith isn't a better player than Rodgers, but he outplayed him in this one game on Sunday. Case closed, time to move on.

vCash
    you're right, just because you win doesn't mean you outplayed him... But sometimes, it does. And that was the case on sunday. Smith outplayed rodgers. Michael irvin, deion sanders, tony dungy, and warren sapp agreed. Smith isn't a better player than rodgers, but he outplayed him in this one game on sunday. Case closed, time to move on.
    i agree with you sunday. I said that becuase i do not agree he out played brees last year, his team just out played the saints

vCash
    you're right, just because you win doesn't mean you outplayed him... but sometimes, it does. And that was the case on Sunday. Smith outplayed Rodgers. Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Tony Dungy, and Warren Sapp agreed. Smith isn't a better player than Rodgers, but he outplayed him in this one game on Sunday. Case closed, time to move on.
    i agree with you sunday. I said that becuase i do not agree he out played brees last year, his team just out played the saints
    Exactly

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    lol this shouldn't even be a thread
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Exactly
    Are you kidding me? Alex made so many clutch throws against the Saints.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    Are you kidding me? Alex made so many clutch throws against the Saints.
    yes he did, and brees played very well to. so the 49ers out played the saints, that doesnt mean smith out played brees (brees had 460 yards and 4 TDs), especially considering brees faced one of if not the toughest defenses in the league while smith faced the swiss cheese saints defense

vCash
    yes he did, and brees played very well to. so the 49ers out played the saints, that doesnt mean smith out played brees (brees had 460 yards and 4 TDs), especially considering brees faced one of if not the toughest defenses in the league while smith faced the swiss cheese saints defense
    And Smith under an offense consisting of receivers like Brett Swain and Kyle Williams, with only a year under their built under that offence, going against the two greatest offensive minds in the game (Brees, Payton), and all the years they've had playing with eachother.

You can swing it any way you want to but Smith played clutch and lights out in his first post season game.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    And Smith under an offense consisting of receivers like Brett Swain and Kyle Williams, with only a year under their built under that offence, going against the two greatest offensive minds in the game (Brees, Payton), and all the years they've had playing with eachother.

You can swing it any way you want to but Smith played clutch and lights out in his first post season game.
    i didn't sya he didn't. i said he did not out play brees because brees was also very good in that game. your tea winning doesn't mean you out played the opposing qb

vCash
    i didn't sya he didn't. i said he did not out play brees because brees was also very good in that game. your tea winning doesn't mean you out played the opposing qb
    Agreed. That game was a classic, whoever has it last is going to win game. Brees made the game winning drive, twice, and still lost.

That was just an insane game all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast