Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Arod vs Alex Smith

We all remember the draft where Alex Smith got drafted one overall and Aaron got picked by the packers to be a backup. They face each other this Sunday at 4:25 pm on Fox. Does Alex still have the potential to surpass what Rodgers has done in the league or is Arod always going to be better than him?

vCash
    Arod will always be better. Smith is better than what people think, but no way does he have the potential to throw for more than 5,000 yards in a season or be the best QB in the NFL. Smith may win a Super Bowl with a great defense, but Rodgers will almost surely win more if he's healthy and it'll be done largely because of his arm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy2 View Post
    Arod will always be better. Smith is better than what people think, but no way does he have the potential to throw for more than 5,000 yards in a season or be the best QB in the NFL. Smith may win a Super Bowl with a great defense, but Rodgers will almost surely win more if he's healthy and it'll be done largely because of his arm
    A perfect answer from a niners fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thrice4 View Post
    A perfect answer from a niners fan.
    I dont think there is any other logical answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Oh? Obviously if someone like YOU says that.

vCash
    Haha really? Rodgers will go down as the best QB to ever play the game. He's ****ing ridiculous. He literally has everything.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    A-rod will be Peyton, but Alex could still be Eli

vCash
    Oh? Obviously if someone like YOU says that.
    Ummm, Like ME? I dont think theres one person on this site that would think other wise. Unless on crack

vCash
    Ummm, Like ME? I dont think theres one person on this site that would think other wise. Unless on crack
    lol it's bad humor on my part. You're right.

vCash
    We all remember the draft where Alex Smith got drafted one overall and Aaron got picked by the packers to be a backup. They face each other this Sunday at 4:25 pm on Fox. Does Alex still have the potential to surpass what Rodgers has done in the league or is Arod always going to be better than him?
    Does a bear S**T in the woods?
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Does a bear S**T in the woods?
    Actually, bears prefer to lay their stools in rivers or streams, since they are against poluting their natural habitat.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    No I'm just a genius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    Actually, bears prefer to lay their stools in rivers or streams, since they are against poluting their natural habitat.
    And where are those rivers and streams located? In the mutha fuken woods bro
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    just remember how drastically different things could be if SF took Rodgers instead of Smith. Rodgers would certainly not be as good as he is today. He could still be fighting for a starting job on another team, a career backup, or maybe in a coma still with the horrible SF offensive lines that Smith played behind from 2005-2010. No QB would have succeeded in SF from 2005-2010, that includes Rodgers. SF and that situation was that bad... 2 defensive rookie head coaches, 6 offensive coordinators in 6 years, bad blocking. Hell, Smith had 3 different shoulder surgeries during a 3 year span because the line kept getting him killed. If SF picked Rodgers, Tampa Bay and Gruden would have taken Smith at 10 and the league would be a lot different. That's why I'll always give Alex Smith a pass. He was set up to fail and still managed to come out of there with some success and a career story thats not finished being written yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    just remember how drastically different things could be if SF took Rodgers instead of Smith. Rodgers would certainly not be as good as he is today. He could still be fighting for a starting job on another team, a career backup, or maybe in a coma still with the horrible SF offensive lines that Smith played behind from 2005-2010. No QB would have succeeded in SF from 2005-2010, that includes Rodgers. SF and that situation was that bad... 2 defensive rookie head coaches, 6 offensive coordinators in 6 years, bad blocking. Hell, Smith had 3 different shoulder surgeries during a 3 year span because the line kept getting him killed. If SF picked Rodgers, Tampa Bay and Gruden would have taken Smith at 10 and the league would be a lot different. That's why I'll always give Alex Smith a pass. He was set up to fail and still managed to come out of there with some success and a career story thats not finished being written yet.
    Or Alex could still be garbage and A Rod could have mulitple championships.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast