Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I know I am sort of late on this but I agree with everyone. I'm happy with Allaire leaving, it's just sort of funny how months ago Burke was defending Allaire and now comes out and says that his style is old news.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Reimer and Scivens have been singing Allaire's praise the last few days. Think the comments are lockout related? seeing as Burke is apart of the league

vCash
    Allaire was too dead set on the butterfly. When Reimer came into the league he played a hybrid style - stood up a bit longer and was always square to the shooter with his lateral movement. Now he goes down way too early and just puts his arms in the air. If a good shooter knows the scouting report, hes going to exploit that. I find Reimer and Gustavsson were out of position a lot playing the butterfly.

vCash
    Gustavson was always down too early. It was a serious problem for him.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    I"m interested to see how Gus plays without being under Allaire. Detroit has a sorry looking Defensive crew right now though, should be interesting.

vCash
    I have a feeling that Gustavsson will do much better in Detroit. I just think that having Babcock as a coach and backing up a guy like Howard makes a difference. I can see him posting up a decent amount of wins for a backup.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Also, obviously Reimer and Scrivens are gonna praise Allaire... Reimer never has anything bad to say, ever lmao. His constant optimism actually pisses me off. See the lockout video and message to the fans? He's the most un-realistic guy on there. It's annoying hahaha.

Anyhoo we can do better than Allaire... he's a jerk anyway. Go find another job and try to drill into another goalies head your 1990 goalie style mentality. It wont work.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    I have a feeling that Gustavsson will do much better in Detroit. I just think that having Babcock as a coach and backing up a guy like Howard makes a difference. I can see him posting up a decent amount of wins for a backup.
    As always, I agree to a great extent. I think Gustavsson's actually going to be a stud.. I legitimately mean a solid above average NHL starter.

vCash
    yeah dude Detroit always knows what they're doing and if they pick up a guy like Gustavsson they obviously feel comfortable with him being there. Howard-Gustavsson could turn out to be a very good combo there in Detroit.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234