Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will there be a deal in 2012-13?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - This will all be resolved by September 15th

1 6.25%
  • No - Season will be a full lockout

3 18.75%
  • Maybe - Season will end up being shortened, but they will play

12 75.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    Yes, Goon is in fact a pretty solid movie. Synister, are you on PS3?
    I have a PS3 account, but I'll be honest I'm not good at video games. I love playing NHL though, still suck haha!

My name on there is synisterDMA

Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    I have a PS3 account, but I'll be honest I'm not good at video games. I love playing NHL though, still suck haha!

My name on there is synisterDMA

I'm TPOEJ6489. I'm not very good either. Just love playing the games. Me and a couple of my buddies have an EASHL team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    I'm TPOEJ6489. I'm not very good either. Just love playing the games. Me and a couple of my buddies have an EASHL team.
    Next time I pop the game in, Ill look you up
    Mike P. ~~

vCash
    So close...yet so far away.

If this doesn't get done by Friday, then I truly feel like the season is as good as gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    So close...yet so far away.

If this doesn't get done by Friday, then I truly feel like the season is as good as gone.
    I agree. Im sure well find out tomorrow and if it isnt done, then there is no way they play this season.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Welp, see you guys next year.

vCash
    In my opinion the Fehr ****ed everything up yesterday. The players were ready to play but Fehr said they could get more out of the owners and look what happened.

Ive been against the owners this entire time but ****, this past week was the nhlpa's fault and it was all because of Fehr.

vCash
    A whole lot of Fehr bashing going on today. A lot of quotes coming out saying players were ready. Definitely not good to hear.

If anyone needs to know more, just about every blogger at HB is ripping on Fehr with "quotes" from players/sources.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    hahaha awesome.

On another not, games cancelled today through December 30th. Unreal, never thought this would happen.
    Last edited by synister281; 12-10-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    Mike P. ~~

vCash
    ^

We pretty much all figured this but Bettman said the minimum amount of games played for this season would be 48 games. The blackhawks have now had 35 games canceled.

Do the math, it is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    ^

We pretty much all figured this but Bettman said the minimum amount of games played for this season would be 48 games. The blackhawks have now had 35 games canceled.

Do the math, it is over.
    The last shortened season was started on Jan 20th and was 48 games (to protect the integrity of the sport they say). I think if there is another cancellation, it is for the rest of the season. I do think there is a chance though.

vCash
    The last shortened season was started on Jan 20th and was 48 games (to protect the integrity of the sport they say). I think if there is another cancellation, it is for the rest of the season. I do think there is a chance though.
    Good point but time is really running out. Here is the deal...

As much as we may think the season is pretty much over, I deep down think they will reach a deal shortly(maybe its the stupid cubs fan way of thinking in me).

The reason I believe this is because they were so close to a deal in New York, and by the way they are meeting again at an undisclosed place this wednesday, I am sure the owners will put their offer back on the table and the players will accept after some minute fine tuning.

Now, that is me being optimistic. They pessimistic side of me thinks that Fehr and Bettman will again act like children and both do what they have been doing this entire stretch of negotiations.

vCash
    Anyone else have their workouts just being crushed by the NHL lockout right now? My wallet might be a little fatter with my savings thus far but my workouts (mostly cardio) are sucking. Nothing is better than putting in a run to a game on NBCSN or watching NHLNetwork in the morning. Maybe this lockout is going to kill me afterall...

vCash
    Anyone else have their workouts just being crushed by the NHL lockout right now? My wallet might be a little fatter with my savings thus far but my workouts (mostly cardio) are sucking. Nothing is better than putting in a run to a game on NBCSN or watching NHLNetwork in the morning. Maybe this lockout is going to kill me afterall...
    LOL

Now you need to sue the NHL and NHLPA for taking real years off of your life. haha
    Mike P. ~~

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast