Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Saints fired defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo and DBs coach Ken Flajole.
    It was hard to not see this coming after head coach Sean Payton's quotes earlier in the day, saying that there was a "painful" meeting on the agenda for Thursday afternoon. Payton has probably been waiting for this day after sitting at home watching his embarrassing defense set an NFL record in yards allowed for a season. "Philosophically we are changing our defense to a 3-4 alignment and right now is the best time to accomplish this transition," said Payton. DE Cameron Jordan is a solid building block for the new scheme change. The Saints are bone-dry on pass rushers, so look for them to target some on the free agent market and/or in the draft.
    Jan 24 - 6:39 PM

(roto)

Hey, we do still need a DC, right!?
    Last edited by bda28; 01-24-2013 at 07:07 PM.

vCash
    Nope

vCash
    Lol, and Spags was just at the senior bowl.. poor bastard... He didn't have much to work with though and as it says, not the scheme he wanted. I hope he goes to somewhere he can be successful

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that former Saints DC Gregg Williams has met with the Titans and is on the verge of becoming Mike Munchak's assistant head coach.
    Williams is still seeking NFL reinstatement after the Bounty Scandal, but appears set to reunite with Munchak after being suspended for the entire 2012 season. According to Schefter, Williams could have his suspension removed before the Super Bowl, allowing him to finalize a contract with the Titans. One of the NFL's most blitz-heavy minds, Williams has a strong background in the 4-3 defense and will work alongside current DC Jerry Gray, who served on his defensive staff during their time in Buffalo.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter Jan 26 - 7:43 PM

Gregg wiLOLiams....

vCash
    so what do you guys think of the sherm and bayless stuff? after watching it i hate the seahawks even more and sherm is by far my least fav player. he took it way to far when he said that he is better at life. i hope this coming year he gets destroyed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chop View Post
    so what do you guys think of the sherm and bayless stuff? after watching it i hate the seahawks even more and sherm is by far my least fav player. he took it way to far when he said that he is better at life. i hope this coming year he gets destroyed
    Hey you can't blame Sherman. Have you heard some of the trash Bayless has said about him leading up to this? Sherman just wants to be respected

vCash
    i feel the way to be respected is not doing that just go out and play you can say cort is a big crap talker and stuff which he is but you dont see him off the field doing that

vCash
    Updating previous items, the Vikings have acquired the 25th overall pick, a 2013 seventh-rounder, and a middle-round pick in 2014 in the Percy Harvin trade.

Jeff Ireland wishes he could trade as well as Rick Spielman; the Dolphins traded Brandon Marshall last offseason for two third-rounders, one of which Ireland blew on obvious TE bust Michael Egnew. The Vikings now have four picks in the top 83 this year: Nos. 23, 25, 52, and 83. It's also conceivable that Spielman has already struck an under-the-table deal with a free agent like Greg Jennings.
    roto

Poop

vCash
    49ers acquired WR Anquan Boldin from the Ravens in exchange for a sixth-round draft pick.
    Mar 11 - 4:14 PM

vCash
    Better get some safeties now haha.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Damnit, why aren't the Rams getting in on any wide receivers.

vCash
    Boldin to Ravens for nothing...Seahawks get Harvin.. eff our lives... We're never gonna win this damn division.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Lol @ us

vCash
    I think there is something fishy about the Boldin trade. A trade between two brothers that clearly was uneven. I bet because Baltimore couldn't afford him they didn't want anyone in their own division to sign him so they chose where he went. This is BS the league needs to look into this like ASAP!!!

vCash
    The Harvin trade is no big deal especially when Harvin won't even put a uniform on half the season.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast