Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That's different, I hate the Heat, love watching the Knicks play them... but this isn't the Rams playing the Pats, not to mention Pats just always win and I'd rather guarantee a loss than risk them winning anyways. But if you just started liking football then you probably wouldn't have the same hatred a majority of us have towards them not just because they cheated us out of a super bowl, but even for the sole reason that Brady is a cocky whiney a-hole and how annoying the Pats are.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    I like watching teams like the Pats move up the field with short routes rather than the Ravens try 20 deep passes til 1 works and they get a TD.
    But chicks dig the long ball, bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    That's different, I hate the Heat, love watching the Knicks play them... but this isn't the Rams playing the Pats, not to mention Pats just always win and I'd rather guarantee a loss than risk them winning anyways. But if you just started liking football then you probably wouldn't have the same hatred a majority of us have towards them not just because they cheated us out of a super bowl, but even for the sole reason that Brady is a cocky whiney a-hole and how annoying the Pats are.
    Haha, you have a hatred that seems to extend past being a Rams fan and more being a Pats hater. I don't think my hatred for the Heat differs much to your hatred for the Pats. Right now the teams I hate the most are, in order:

1.Niners

2. Redskins

3. Seahawks
    4. Cardinals
    5. Cowboys
    6. Steelers

I have a serious hatred towards the Niners. I can't stand the people out here who like them. These are the only teams who irk me in some way, and that's what I've built up since I started watching. I've always been a casual fan of the Rams, but now I actually am a true fan.

Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    But chicks dig the long ball, bro.

lol, idk dude. My girl likes when I take my time getting to the goal line.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    i get no chicks because of my incredibly small penis
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    I hate the Pats even more than I hate the Yankees.. and I hateeeeeeee the Yankees

By tier of Hatred:

-Pats
    -Yankees, Heat, Celtics
    -Phillies, Rangers, USC, Seahawks, Duke basketball
    -Niners, Braves, Ohio State, Michigan, Penguins, Lakers, Nets, Red Sox(they move up and down), Syracuse basketball,
    -Inter Milan, Flyers, Az Cards, Stl Cards(but only when we play them), Bruins, Miami, LSU,
    Teams that irk me: Redskins(even before RGiii), Cowboys, Giants(if fans are annoying), Pacers, Mich St, Louisville bball

And I know I'm missing some but ya

vCash
    I hate the Pats even more than I hate the Yankees.. and I hateeeeeeee the Yankees

By tier of Hatred:

-Pats
    -Yankees, Heat, Celtics
    -Niners, Braves, Ohio State, Michigan, Penguins, Lakers, Nets, Red Sox(they move up and down), Syracuse basketball,
    -Inter Milan, Flyers, Az Cards, Stl Cards(but only when we play them), Bruins, Miami, LSU,
    Teams that irk me: Redskins(even before RGiii), Cowboys, Giants(if fans are annoying), Pacers, Mich St, Louisville bball

I have a serious anger come over me when I think of the Heat and the Celtics. I follow baseball casually, but I hate the Rangers (I'm an Angels fan).

You hate the Seahawks more than the Niners?? Wow, surprising. Why is that? I can't stand the Niners, you don't even know.

Kinda sucks you hate the Lakers, makes us rivals. Nice win against the Knicks on Christmas though!

I hate Man U and Barcelona, too. Real Madrid!

I hate Duke, too.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

Les Snead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post

lmfao, this is one of the funniest comments I've read in so long.

Les Snead

vCash
    Bulls beat the Celtics

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    LMFAO! How did I miss this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    I have a serious anger come over me when I think of the Heat and the Celtics. I follow baseball casually, but I hate the Rangers (I'm an Angels fan).

You hate the Seahawks more than the Niners?? Wow, surprising. Why is that? I can't stand the Niners, you don't even know.

Kinda sucks you hate the Lakers, makes us rivals. Nice win against the Knicks on Christmas though!

I hate Man U and Barcelona, too. Real Madrid!

I hate Duke, too.
    I mean New York Rangers.. and I hate Man U too... a lot! Good call! Lakers you just have to maybe not hate hate but you always want to at least try to beat the Lakers as a Knicks fan. East Coast vs West Coast? Idk

Honestly its hard to say why I hate the Seahawks more, maybe its because of the games theyve played us that I was able to actually watch on TV, they have Pete Carroll, and because the few Niner fans around here aren't really annoying, though there are a lot of front runners.I just don't live in CA or STL area obviously so the rivalries you guys feel is more natural than the ones I would feel probably. Like I'd rather beat the Pats than any team in our division.

vCash
    the teams i hate are in order

seahawks
    packers
    niners
    patriots
    cardinals
    jets
    redskins

i cant stand the packers i live in wisconsin and everyone up here is close minded cant see the whole picture. you guys might like them but you dont know how bad it is, also if jackson leaves i dont want him to go to the packers due to everyone would make fun of me and the seahawks enough said cant stand them

vCash
    Yeah...I hate the Seahawks far more than the 9ers too...and I live in St. Louis (other than college).

Their fans are unendurably (is that even a word?) annoying, whereas you guys know my 9er friend! And I started getting into football around 2006 (yes, I did still watch the Rams on occasion before that, just not as much and didn't know practically anything about it), and that was the year Josh Brown kicked those last second game winning FGs against us in both matchups.

vCash

By tier of Hatred:

-Pats
    -Yankees, Heat, Celtics

But you love their fans, right!?

Well, me anyway. Never mind JD.

vCash
    Lol I do ya, but when we play you guys it always seems more exciting, like if you guys win the WS, idc, but when you play us, I want to win bad, if that makes sense?

vCash
    Lol I do ya, but when we play you guys it always seems more exciting, like if you guys win the WS, idc, but when you play us, I want to win bad, if that makes sense?
    http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...99659&c_id=mlb

<3

vCash
    Not even gonna watch bc I'm gonna assume is Yadier Molina winning the game for you guys

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast