Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Also can I just say that stupid dance SF does before knockoffs is the most ridiculous thing ever, and if they do abolish kickoffs at least I won't have to see that garbage
    Youtube?

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Josh McDaniels could be closing in on his second chance as a head coach

Posted by Mike Florio on December 9, 2012, 6:45 PM EST

AP
    In his first stint as a head coach, things didn’t go very well for Josh McDaniels. Hired by the Broncos in 2009, he was fired during the 2010 season.

At first, things were looking good for McDaniels, leading the team to a 6-0 start that included a fist-pumping win over his mentor, Bill Belichick.

Unlike other Belichick pupils who went elsewhere and failed, McDaniels’ road led back to Foxboro, where he is serving as offensive coordinator a year after having that same job in St. Louis. Now, as the 2013 coaching carousel approaches, McDaniels’ name is bubbling back onto the list of potential head-coaching candidates.

The first rumor that has landed on our radar screen links McDaniels to Cleveland. Coincidentally, that’s where Belichick ultimately failed as a first-time NFL head coach, before becoming regarded as one of the best ever in New England. As the rumor goes, McDaniels and G.M. Mike Lombardi would come to the Browns as a package deal.

A native of nearby Canton, it’s unclear how McDaniels would be received by Browns fans. The local media already has been bristling at the notion that Lombardi could supplant G.M. Tom Heckert.

And with plenty of coaching jobs expected to be available this season, McDaniels could be lured elsewhere. Perhaps he’d be interested in coaching up Cam Newton, if the Carolina job is open. Or perhaps McDaniels would be willing to work with likely front-office chiefs Jimmy Raye and John Spanos in San Diego, if that also means working with Philip Rivers.

Jacksonville remains an intriguing possibility for McDaniels, given that he could then try to reunite with the quarterback he selected in the first round of the 2010 draft. (You know, the guy in the picture with McDaniels?)

Either way, McDaniels could soon be once again in demand as a head coach, which would make him one of the few members of the FFCA for whom NFL owners may clamor.
    what is this world coming to

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

vCash
    You know what that means.. McDaniels brings Tebow to Jax where theyve wanted him all along

vCash
    Feel awful for whoever hires him. Do not see it happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    Youtube?
    There's really no way to post it from my phone. Just do a search for 49ers per kickoff dance. You'll get a bunch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles:24675839
    Youtube?
    There's really no way to post it from my phone. Just do a search for 49ers per kickoff dance. You'll get a bunch
    why can they do that stupid dance but we had to stop the bob n weave ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    why can they do that stupid dance but we had to stop the bob n weave ?
    Good question! I have a hard time understanding the rule anyway. I mean to me you should want to promote teamwork etc. not 1 guy celebrating and having the spotlight to himself. I can see using props and whatnot. But why can't the lineman celebrate a TD?

vCash
    Former Ohio State and Broncos RB Maurice Clarett said he "got paid more in college than I do now in the UFL."
    Clarett, who lasted all of one season at Ohio State and one training camp with the Broncos, is back in the news thanks to a new book. He talks about taking "golf, fishing and softball as classes" in Columbus, owning three cars, doing drugs, robbing people and chasing women. "I was living the NFL life in college," he said. Since getting out of prison for an armed robbery conviction in 2009, Clarett has been playing for the UFL's Omaha Nighthawks.
    Source: ESPN.com Dec 15 - 4:03 PM

-Roto

WOW

vCash
    lol
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash

2012 Around the NFL Thread

Bad *** it's only a matter of time till we sign him

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn

vCash

2012 Around the NFL Thread

On a side note RG(frizzle) is out this week go browns!

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn

vCash
    Hahahaa wow to that Clarett post.

vCash
    Whyw ould you throw twice after two big runs...STUFF THAT **** IN THEIR FACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Former Ohio State and Broncos RB Maurice Clarett said he "got paid more in college than I do now in the UFL."
    Clarett, who lasted all of one season at Ohio State and one training camp with the Broncos, is back in the news thanks to a new book. He talks about taking "golf, fishing and softball as classes" in Columbus, owning three cars, doing drugs, robbing people and chasing women. "I was living the NFL life in college," he said. Since getting out of prison for an armed robbery conviction in 2009, Clarett has been playing for the UFL's Omaha Nighthawks.
    Source: ESPN.com Dec 15 - 4:03 PM

-Roto

WOW
    Damn.... what a piece of ****....... He's really desperate for some more drug money obviously... pathetic when talent goes to waste on someone like him... I wonder if any sanctions happen from this

vCash
    Damn.... what a piece of ****....... He's really desperate for some more drug money obviously... pathetic when talent goes to waste on someone like him... I wonder if any sanctions happen from this
    Keep him away from JJ.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast