Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 89
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DeShaunMarShawn View Post
    Woah it's an infinite loop.
    You know what happens if he closes this loop.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,994
    vCash
    1684
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeShaunMarShawn View Post
    Woah it's an infinite loop.

    Sorry wrong link!!! Try this one!

    http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...a-4d33fd15a27c

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,393
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bhooks80 View Post
    Ryan Cook (2.6) is our most consistent OL per PFF.
    Bernadeau has an abismal -7.5 grade...

    When Costa comes back no way Cook is kept out of the lineup. Livings and Cook are a adequate OG pairing... Livings is our 2nd best OL with a (-0.5)

    Free (-6.6 - 59/69) and Tyron (-8.6 - 65/69) are by far the worst set of tackles in the league. Callahan better get to work. Tyron looked like a Pro Bowl RT, now he looks like a Bust. Better move him back to RT before this things gets any worse. He is too slow for the LT position.
    Yeah, that's pretty frustrating considering the propaganda that was coming out of Valley Ranch and the Star Telegram in the preseason about how good our tackles were. But, who would man the left tackle if Tyron is moved back to the right... Free's actually worse than Tyron. At least Tyron is athletic.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    325
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    OK, here we go. First game is upon us. Use this thread to discuss anything that is related to the Cowboys and their championship run this season.

    Go!


    Game1: Dallas 24, NYG 17
    Game 2: Seattle 27, Dallas 7
    Game 3: Dallas 16, Tampa 10
    Game 4: Chicago @ Dallas (MNF)
    Week #5: BYE WEEK


    How that run looking so far?

    GO!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NE Penna (God's Country)
    Posts
    26,506
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by streetsmarts13 View Post
    How that run looking so far?

    GO!
    right where we need to be

    WENT!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,994
    vCash
    1684
    We are ending week 6 and there are only 10 teams with winning records!!! And that number could be 9 if Chargers lose tonight.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    869
    vCash
    1500
    This gives Garrett more leeway to **** up more games and still not make the playoffs. Thanks for this cheerful note.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,393
    vCash
    1500
    It's been wild in the NFL. Upsets. One team dominating a team one week and then getting smacked the next. The analysts who typically just ride the hype keep changing who they tout as the top team. I could hear them backtracking off the SF bandwagon.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,432
    vCash
    1500
    Interesting story just now on 103.3 ESPN Dallas. They had a guy on whose twitter handle is @woundedcowboy. He was a lifelong Cowboys fan, and last year, decided he had seen enough of Jerry Jones and him ruining this franchise. So he started the group for Wounded Cowboys Fans, and they had meetings to decide which franchise to start cheering for, giving their support to a franchise who is actually run properly and makes changes and decisions when need be. They ultimately chose KC, because of their amazing fans and improving front office.

    Sound familiar? lol

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Friendswood, TX
    Posts
    2,803
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    Interesting story just now on 103.3 ESPN Dallas. They had a guy on whose twitter handle is @woundedcowboy. He was a lifelong Cowboys fan, and last year, decided he had seen enough of Jerry Jones and him ruining this franchise. So he started the group for Wounded Cowboys Fans, and they had meetings to decide which franchise to start cheering for, giving their support to a franchise who is actually run properly and makes changes and decisions when need be. They ultimately chose KC, because of their amazing fans and improving front office.

    Sound familiar? lol
    He is dead to me. Also who in their right mind would think KC is run right or makes changes and decisions when need be...? That is moronic.

    He is a Traitor.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,432
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bhooks80 View Post
    He is dead to me. Also who in their right mind would think KC is run right or makes changes and decisions when need be...? That is moronic.

    He is a Traitor.
    The only way that Jerry Jones might ever step down is if it hurts him in the pocketbook, because it's all he cares about. When fans stop spending money and supporting his failures, maybe it will wake him up.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    The only way that Jerry Jones might ever step down is if it hurts him in the pocketbook, because it's all he cares about. When fans stop spending money and supporting his failures, maybe it will wake him up.
    Don't hold your breath as Jerry will be long dead before this ever happens.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Friendswood, TX
    Posts
    2,803
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    The only way that Jerry Jones might ever step down is if it hurts him in the pocketbook, because it's all he cares about. When fans stop spending money and supporting his failures, maybe it will wake him up.
    Stop spending money and stop supporting Jerry's failures to start spending money and supporting KC's failures...

    Moronic, once again...

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,763
    vCash
    1500
    Nick Saban!

    Jerry Jones have success hiring college coaches who won a national championship... Just saying.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,994
    vCash
    1684

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •