Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1009
  1. #721
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,640
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Who cares. They can't undo your ban.
    What so I get banned for no reason and no one is held accountable?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

    http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

  2. #722
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,114
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    What so I get banned for no reason and no one is held accountable?
    Yes

    You did **** that was bannable according to Norm Rules. You're with me now I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,194
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Which is ********

    I got banned for insults once because I said "this post is idiocy" to a Raiders fan. Raiders fan banned me. GO FIGURE
    Exactly lflol sucks balls

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,114
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Exactly lflol sucks balls
    He's better off dropping it. No good is going to come from this. rocket, you should be permad for being Dash anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  5. #725
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,640
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He's better off dropping it. No good is going to come from this. rocket, you should be permad for being Dash anyways
    I'll take that as an insult. 3 day ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

    http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

  6. #726
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,114
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I'll take that as an insult. 3 day ban
    Temper, temper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  7. #727
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,640
    vCash
    1500
    Well. The post that got me banned was saying Giants fans are the stupidest posters on PSD. That's great man. I like how insulting a fanbase is worthy of a ban when it's not directed at anyone. But people are allowed to say "Lions fans on PSD are dumb trolls, idiotic, stupid *** homers, etc. Great. Whatever I won't even bother. It's funny because the same thread I was called an idiot and moron by a Giant fan but he wasn't banned but me saying giant fans are stupid is worthy of one. i'll just try to be as nice as i can to the unintelligent posters.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

    http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

  8. #728
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,046
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Well. The post that got me banned was saying Giants fans are the stupidest posters on PSD. That's great man. I like how insulting a fanbase is worthy of a ban when it's not directed at anyone. But people are allowed to say "Lions fans on PSD are dumb trolls, idiotic, stupid *** homers, etc. Great. Whatever I won't even bother. It's funny because the same thread I was called an idiot and moron by a Giant fan but he wasn't banned but me saying giant fans are stupid is worthy of one. i'll just try to be as nice as i can to the unintelligent posters.
    Calm down man. You got banned for 3 days. Is it honestly that big of a deal?

  9. #729
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,771
    vCash
    1500
    calm down rocket. no need to insult people on here...regardless of what they say about you or lions fans in general. i rarely even insult people on here...if they say somethign stupid to me I calmly respond and/or report their dumb ***** for their insult (yeah, I do it for the true idiots).

  10. #730
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,214
    vCash
    2000
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    calm down rocket. no need to insult people on here...regardless of what they say about you or lions fans in general. i rarely even insult people on here...if they say somethign stupid to me I calmly respond and/or report their dumb ***** for their insult (yeah, I do it for the true idiots).
    Good that's what you are supposed to do. It's easier for problems like that to be dealt with by either reporting it or if you notice a mod of that forum/supermod online pm that one. They can handle it from there or explain why action can't be taken, depending on the issue.



  11. #731
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    11,295
    vCash
    1500
    Got accepted to MSU!



  12. #732
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,889
    vCash
    3312
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Got accepted to MSU!
    Sorry to hear that

  13. #733
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,640
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Got accepted to MSU!
    Don't take a loan.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

    http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

  14. #734
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,640
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Calm down man. You got banned for 3 days. Is it honestly that big of a deal?
    Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

    http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

  15. #735
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Well. The post that got me banned was saying Giants fans are the stupidest posters on PSD. That's great man. I like how insulting a fanbase is worthy of a ban when it's not directed at anyone. But people are allowed to say "Lions fans on PSD are dumb trolls, idiotic, stupid *** homers, etc. Great. Whatever I won't even bother. It's funny because the same thread I was called an idiot and moron by a Giant fan but he wasn't banned but me saying giant fans are stupid is worthy of one. i'll just try to be as nice as i can to the unintelligent posters.
    what you need to understand is... lions fans have alwasy got the raw end of the ban hammer

    PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.



Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •