Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1009
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,093
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    You implied it therefore you supplied it
    Croce is a cowboys fan

  2. #602
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,543
    vCash
    1500
    hey guys i lost the argument so im just gonna say something stupid... "whatz deh lions recordz"

    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,959
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    hey guys i lost the argument so im just gonna say something stupid... "whatz deh lions recordz"
    He thought Stafford played the Lions

    Unleash the beast.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,488
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    hey guys i lost the argument so im just gonna say something stupid... "whatz deh lions recordz"
    if we beat the vikings (big IF considering how the season has gone, I know), the lions will be 5-4. The giants are 6-3 through 9 games. 1 game difference in record if we win. big whoop.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Which is the whole problem. THEY WANT IT TO BE A CESSPOOL.
    Yep. So long as people keep posting there it won't change. Oh well I don't need that forum anyway.



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,959
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yep. So long as people keep posting there it won't change. Oh well I don't need that forum anyway.
    Nobody needs that forum, because it's trash. But it could be nice to have an educated interesting NFL main. There IS actual football to talk about.

    Unleash the beast.

  7. #607
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    if we beat the vikings (big IF considering how the season has gone, I know), the lions will be 5-4. The giants are 6-3 through 9 games. 1 game difference in record if we win. big whoop.
    yeah but whats the size of my shoe?

    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

  8. 11-05-2012, 09:48 PM
    Reason
    No. No god damn spam here.

  9. #608
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    Why?

  10. #609
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,093
    vCash
    785
    But why?

  11. #610
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,959
    vCash
    1777
    His hidden links dont work
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 11-05-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Stupid spammer posted his stupid crap. Had to edit that stupid crap out.

    Unleash the beast.

  12. #611
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,093
    vCash
    785
    This thread needs more Yosef

  13. #612
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  14. #613
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,237
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    This thread needs more Yosef
    dafuq is wrong with u?

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

  15. #614
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,093
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    dafuq is wrong with u?



    I would find it amusing. I'm yelling at him in the MNF thread

  16. #615
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    You should spam his wall as well. Or just look what bee did to it lol



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •