Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Oh I have...and it always seemed a little off to me. A bit like bestest!

Makes me think of "Stupid is as stupid does". I actually try to find a way to mentally refer everything I encounter in life to some portion of Forest Gump. Sally Field was a GILF.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    This came to me in a dream last night lol

but anyways.. you know how Tillman always punches for the ball, well he doesn't hit the ball every time he throws his right/left hooks so how is this not a personal foul? I mean, punching someone usually results in a personal foul and an immediate ejection. Is it different to punch at someone if you can consider it in the act of making a tackle?

I have nothing against Tillman at all, he's a great player. But just don't get the rules for that and if it is allowed how come you don't see more players doing it?
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    Shut up

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behnke2017 View Post
    Shut up
    i'm somewhat serious. the guy does take punches at the ball and miss. I don't think anyone will deny that. Is it alright to punch someone if you're going into the act of tackling?
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    Just shut up.

Goodell doesn't need anything else to abuse his power on. He's so far fetched with the fines and changes he's made already.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Just shut up.

Goodell doesn't need anything else to abuse his power on. He's so far fetched with the fines and changes he's made already.
    i'm actually sending this to the NFL. I want it investigated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    This came to me in a dream last night lol

but anyways.. you know how Tillman always punches for the ball, well he doesn't hit the ball every time he throws his right/left hooks so how is this not a personal foul? I mean, punching someone usually results in a personal foul and an immediate ejection. Is it different to punch at someone if you can consider it in the act of making a tackle?

I have nothing against Tillman at all, he's a great player. But just don't get the rules for that and if it is allowed how come you don't see more players doing it?
    never thought about it... but your kinda right... i guarantee you if suh went to "punch the ball" and missed and hit the qb in the ribs... he'd be fined and possibly ejected. i think its a valid question.
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    never thought about it... but your kinda right... i guarantee you if suh went to "punch the ball" and missed and hit the qb in the ribs... he'd be fined and possibly ejected. i think its a valid question.
    It is!!!! I seriously want to know why. I can see if you punch and it directly hits the ball, but that doesn't happen 100%. Don't understand it at all and you're right. If Suh went to punch the ball out of someones hand a hit the guy, he would again be fined and ejected and media would blow up.

vCash
    Just shut up.

valid question bro. It's questions like that that make BJR the grey ghost!

vCash
    It is!!!! I seriously want to know why. I can see if you punch and it directly hits the ball, but that doesn't happen 100%. Don't understand it at all and you're right. If Suh went to punch the ball out of someones hand a hit the guy, he would again be fined and ejected and media would blow up.
    from now on our d-line needs to throw uppercuts at anyone with the ball.

vCash
    Who do I contact for a legit explanation for this?

vCash
    LionsFan...lol

vCash
    valid question bro. It's questions like that that make BJR the grey ghost!
    I just like busting his balls because he's afraid to talk to the female kind of our species

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/digestofrules

vCash
    LionsFan...lol
    It's actually LionsFan..LOL. He did not use the third period like he should have.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast