Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    I just mistakenly sent off an alarm at my company offices. They have to evacuate the entire building because of my blunder. Extremely funny however.
    hahaha

Swash: "That's my b everyone, my b"

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Swash did they know it was you?
    Everyone in my department does but not the entire company... It was too funny. I walked through a door that was meant to be an emergency exit. I just didn't know. I'm sure security knows its me however because they must have seen the footage.

vCash
    Just got on. I get 30 minutes right? So 4:17. We may trade the pick

vCash
    Yeah today there's no BS "lets wait 2 hours before picking."

vCash
    thank goodness

vCash
    Biyombo is a reach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Yeah today there's no BS "lets wait 2 hours before picking."
    well the clock was off

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    I was targeting Biyombo in like the 7th. He wasn't high on my list at all, especially when you're putting him on that awful Durant team.

vCash
    Y'all can suck my hairy butt.

We have a PG with 4.4 A to TO ratio, he can shoot, a SG that can score and shoot while being a very underrated defender, KD, a PF perfect to play off Calderon's strengths and Biyombo down low to help make up for Calderon and KD's weaknesses on D. We can space the floor, got two great cutters, got a midrange shooter and can P&R and P&P whenever we want.

Keep in mind, Biyombo is arguably the best defensive C left and would not have made it two entire rounds.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    I completely forgot about Ariza, probably because I hate him. That's not to say that I think he was a bad pick, but he's such a liability on offense that it's hard to remember sometimes how good he is on defense. He's not the only guy who's like that, though. There's a lot of guys who fit into that category, but most of those other guys don't take 10 shots a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I completely forgot about Ariza, probably because I hate him. That's not to say that I think he was a bad pick, but he's such a liability on offense that it's hard to remember sometimes how good he is on defense. He's not the only guy who's like that, though. There's a lot of guys who fit into that category, but most of those other guys don't take 10 shots a game.
    Well that's when he's on teams that don't have a ton of other options. He's the 5th option on this offense. He'll just have the role he did on the Lakers, where he spots up from deep and slashes.

vCash
    Ariza was solid, fits in well with your team Rosh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersrock View Post

We have a PG with 4.4 A to TO ratio, he can shoot, a SG that can score and shoot while being a very underrated defender, KD, a PF perfect to play off Calderon's strengths and Biyombo down low to help make up for Calderon and KD's weaknesses on D. We can space the floor, got two great cutters, got a midrange shooter and can P&R and P&P whenever we want.

Keep in mind, Biyombo is arguably the best defensive C left and would not have made it two entire rounds.
    I'm shocked that this post was made by the Co. of the Mock Off-Season Atlanta Hawks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersrock View Post

My problem with your team is that you have no offensive post game to speak of and your backcourt defense is atrocious. Also, aside from KD and West, I just felt like you guys reached on your other three picks. I know that you guys are in a tough spot picking late in the 2nd and 4th rounds, but I just feel like there should be more talent on that roster, especially when I see how well Westwood did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    Ariza was solid, fits in well with your team Rosh.
    Thanks

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast