Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,141
    vCash
    1500
    I'm a fan of keeping Seguin at wing and keeping Krejci on the team.

    David Krejci is a special player guys. He's the best passer on the team since Savard. Yes our team is trending in a different direction since then, however I think it would be foolish to trade a guy who is as clutch as he is away for a guy like Yandle, or even Bobby Ryan.

    If we trade Krejci, we'll surely miss his ability to slow down play and make that awesome pass.


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by i am bob View Post
    I'm a fan of keeping Seguin at wing and keeping Krejci on the team.

    David Krejci is a special player guys. He's the best passer on the team since Savard. Yes our team is trending in a different direction since then, however I think it would be foolish to trade a guy who is as clutch as he is away for a guy like Yandle, or even Bobby Ryan.

    If we trade Krejci, we'll surely miss his ability to slow down play and make that awesome pass.
    But can seguin be even better?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fall River/Fitchburg
    Posts
    3,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G:23570263
    Quote Originally Posted by i am bob View Post
    I'm a fan of keeping Seguin at wing and keeping Krejci on the team.

    David Krejci is a special player guys. He's the best passer on the team since Savard. Yes our team is trending in a different direction since then, however I think it would be foolish to trade a guy who is as clutch as he is away for a guy like Yandle, or even Bobby Ryan.

    If we trade Krejci, we'll surely miss his ability to slow down play and make that awesome pass.
    But can seguin be even better?
    There is no doubt but he is also right about Krejci too. Seguin has and incredibly high ceiling but Krejci is a more proven and reliable option at the center right now.

    We all want Seguin to be our top center but I think (and this goes for me too) we are getting a little impatient.

    I also don't see him being moved. There isn't any rush to move him and seeing him attached to every trade rumor doesn't necessarily facilitate his availability.

    I guess what I am trying to say is that the Bruins have a plans for both of these players and as much as we think so and so is ready or this guy should be moved for that guy to fill a need, at the end of the day it seems like the team is content staying the course regardless of what we think.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    Yeah dude I'm terrible. Just accuse me of doing the same thing pretty much every single one of you do to Seguin when he posts (posts that's are %99 of the time accurate)

    Why don't you ask Shaiza, Neely, Seguin, or anyone else on the forums how rude I am. Or anyone that has participating in one of our games on the site. I treat everyone I can with respect.

    I also have sent messages to guys who aren't respected to keep posting and their contributions are just as valuable as the seasoned guys.

    So don't make me out to a bad guy because I was defending someone who catches **** for knowing what he's talking about. If I was wrong I will apologize, because I am big enough too.

    But no, I'm just the bad guy. I guess you will just have to live with it.

    I will absolutely speak up at this point.

    Shelfer is one of our best posters. Knowledgeable, respectful, and fair/objective.

    Have I gone at it with him? Absolutely. But there is a difference between getting into it with someone and simply disagreeing because you don't like the person.

    Ppl (myself included) need to remember that it's ok if someone proves you wrong, that's one way we learn and grow. IT'S OK. IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LESS OF A MAN.

    And Kaspa, Shelfer is right. You can't be a spectator and then drop little inciteful debate grenades. We miss you. Either come back or don't.


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    vCash
    1500
    Also remember guys, if we want Seguin to be that consistent 30-goal scorer that some fans want, we'd better keep him as a winger.

    Being a center, he'd have to set people up and play better defense, and I don't know how ready he is for those duties. Right now, it's better to have a pass-first 1st line center in Krejci and have Seguin at winger, so he can focus on sniping.

    Plus, I think Seguin benefits a lot with Bergy passing to him.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    Also remember guys, if we want Seguin to be that consistent 30-goal scorer that some fans want, we'd better keep him as a winger.

    Being a center, he'd have to set people up and play better defense, and I don't know how ready he is for those duties. Right now, it's better to have a pass-first 1st line center in Krejci and have Seguin at winger, so he can focus on sniping.

    Plus, I think Seguin benefits a lot with Bergy passing to him.
    Shelf I agree with all you said

    But to respond to BS96 I love Krejci and I don't want to trade him, but I think Seguin as a center can score 30+ and get over 50 assits. The kid has very good hockey IQ great hands strong shot great vision

    What I'm getting at is if/when he becomes our #1 center he can control the play. If he feels like the best chance to score is him shooting; he will take the shot, if he feels like the best chance to score is across the ice; he will dish it off.

    As good as Krejci is Seguin is already our top point getter and he is not playing his normal position, in juniors he was always a center.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,193
    vCash
    2708
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    But no, I'm just the bad guy. I guess you will just have to live with it.
    that's nothing new
    Last edited by kevin13697; 09-09-2012 at 04:17 PM.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    3,396
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    I will absolutely speak up at this point.

    Shelfer is one of our best posters. Knowledgeable, respectful, and fair/objective.

    Have I gone at it with him? Absolutely. But there is a difference between getting into it with someone and simply disagreeing because you don't like the person.

    Ppl (myself included) need to remember that it's ok if someone proves you wrong, that's one way we learn and grow. IT'S OK. IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LESS OF A MAN.

    And Kaspa, Shelfer is right. You can't be a spectator and then drop little inciteful debate grenades. We miss you. Either come back or don't.
    Off work tonight so what the hell....

    I'm far from a spectator but I'm a very busy guy lately...I'm offically a Sheriff, coach goalie clinics, raise an 11 year old basically by my self, just bought ocean front property and building a new house, take care of my mother, and that's just a glimpse at how busy my life has become.

    Do I have the time for lengthy pissing contests and or people with personal issues with me? (rhetorical)

    I don't drop "debate bombs" nor do I troll, it was a simple observation...but since I was the one making it, then it must be a rant or something cataclysmic.

    Interestingly enough you and I didn't always see eye to eye and have even went at it a few times if I recall....
    But being grown men we took it for what it was (a heated debate) and left it at that. And have we not got along fine ever since whether we agree or not?

    Nobody went at it more than me and Shaiza when I first joined PSD and whether we like each other or not...we buried the hatchet like men and have had no issues since.

    The point I'm making is...I have the ability to let go of a grudge and move on.
    Hell, ask every guy I've ever knocked out during a good scrap...I always shake their hand and buy them a cold beer after the game. It's nothing personal it's just hockey.

    However, there are some people that hold on to a grudge like a bitter, jaded X girlfriend that stalks you and hangs on every word you say...it's hard to tell if they love you or hate you, but one thing is for certain...they're definitley obsessed to say the least.

    One issue I have a concern about is the Delusional Dictatorship occurring among some members. Some people think that because they use this site so often they somehow feel entitled and feel the need to tell people what they can or can't say, when to post right down to the length and frequency in which to do it.


    PSD is a PUBLIC FOURM available to all walks of life to use at their leisure.
    I haven't broken any rules, nor have I received any disciplinary notifications requesting I modify or alter my behavior from PSD.

    In light of this... I will continue to use this public fourm exactly how I please.

    Thanks for reading...Cheers
    Last edited by Kaspa; 09-10-2012 at 12:38 AM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Shelf I agree with all you said

    But to respond to BS96 I love Krejci and I don't want to trade him, but I think Seguin as a center can score 30+ and get over 50 assits. The kid has very good hockey IQ great hands strong shot great vision

    What I'm getting at is if/when he becomes our #1 center he can control the play. If he feels like the best chance to score is him shooting; he will take the shot, if he feels like the best chance to score is across the ice; he will dish it off.

    As good as Krejci is Seguin is already our top point getter and he is not playing his normal position, in juniors he was always a center.
    I don't agree with that...but the only things left for him to prove is if he can in fact play 1st-line center defense, which I don't think he's ready for.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fall River/Fitchburg
    Posts
    3,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    I don't agree with that...but the only things left for him to prove is if he can in fact play 1st-line center defense, which I don't think he's ready for.
    He may not be which is obviously why they are keeping him at wing. There are some of us that want to see him claim his "destiny" for lack of a better word.

    The fact here is that the Bruins have done an excellent job in developing him and while we may feel like they hold him back in some regards, it will pay big dividends in the long run.

    Patient is all we can be right now. So unless I am grossly misreading every thing you are saying, I believe we agree here

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kaspa:23568415
    Gotta love how posts start off ok... but then end up becoming a giant pissing contest.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    Dude give it a rest. You don't contribute a f***ing thing other than criticisms of the way people post on here lately. It be nice to come in, not contribute anything, than act like you are above everyone.

    Let us not forget your constant statements that would spark a conversation to which we oblige, only for you to go on the immediate defensive and a big post about how you don't have to explain yourself.

    You are right, you don't have to explain yourself but Jesus at least stick around to defend your posts once in a while. I don't care about who you are as a person. Hell I bet you are a good guy.

    I just hate seeing someone with actual knowledge of the game throw that away because he doesn't know how to handle being disagreed with.
    This.


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    He may not be which is obviously why they are keeping him at wing. There are some of us that want to see him claim his "destiny" for lack of a better word.

    The fact here is that the Bruins have done an excellent job in developing him and while we may feel like they hold him back in some regards, it will pay big dividends in the long run.

    Patient is all we can be right now. So unless I am grossly misreading every thing you are saying, I believe we agree here
    Chiarelli has been pretty consistent saying 3 years before he moves to center, so I'd say next year they transition him. I'm definitely itching to see it though.


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,532
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    Yeah dude I'm terrible. Just accuse me of doing the same thing pretty much every single one of you do to Seguin when he posts (posts that's are %99 of the time accurate)

    Why don't you ask Shaiza, Neely, Seguin, or anyone else on the forums how rude I am. Or anyone that has participating in one of our games on the site. I treat everyone I can with respect.

    I also have sent messages to guys who aren't respected to keep posting and their contributions are just as valuable as the seasoned guys.

    So don't make me out to a bad guy because I was defending someone who catches **** for knowing what he's talking about. If I was wrong I will apologize, because I am big enough too.

    But no, I'm just the bad guy. I guess you will just have to live with it.
    Seguin is honestly the poster I respect most in the Bruins forum after Shaiza, I didn't argue with him, and actually agreed with absolutely everything he said. So what I'm doing is accusing you of exactly what you accused me of, not reading someones entire body of work. Seguin absolutely knows his ****, and while sometimes I do get frustrated with the way he presents his knowledge, it doesn't take away from what he knows.


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    19,665
    vCash
    8300
    No need to fight over this issue guys. Let's stay cool. I see everyone's point but it will escalate to nothing.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

    PSD's Zdeno Chara

    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010



    Yeti FTW

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,532
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    No need to fight over this issue guys. Let's stay cool. I see everyone's point but it will escalate to nothing.
    **** you *****.

    j.k


    In response again to the topic to get this back on track. While I think Yandle is a good option for Boston personally, he is going to get eaten alive. His defense is flat out not good and players like that get destroyed here. The only players who ever seem to be able to do nothing wrong in the eyes of many Bruins fans are Seguin, Bergeron, and Chara. The second Yandle is on the ice and gives up on the puck, he's going to get reamed just like Wideman, Kaberle and Corvo. Yandle could definitely help this team as he's what the team needs imo (offense from behind the blueline), but what makes anyone think Yandle will be any different when he's just as bad defensively as all of those guys. Honestly he may not even be as offensively talented as Wideman is, he's just a lot less streaky. On a good day, one could probably argue of the 4 Wideman is the best player, and yes I'm sure if I looked there are stats that back that up, but I'm just going purely off of what I see. And Wideman just might be the most hated Bruin in history lol. Nevermind the fact that people thought we got destroyed in the Kaberle trade.. imagine trading for a guy in which we give up maybe twice that package and get the same product?


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •