Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    Updated: #Browns Weeden, McCoy, Richardson, Brown, Cameron ruled out, Lewis to start at QB.
    Mary Kay Twitter

Know these have been coming but it is confirmed now.

vCash
    Browns signed LB Solomon Elimimian to a reserve/future contract.
    Elimimian goes just 6-foot, 227 pounds and is a special teams prospect.
    roto

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Yes!!!!!
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    This is the second time the Browns have signed Elimimian as they signed him around the same time as Kitchen and Ronnie Cameron but they cut him shortly after. At the time I loved the move as he was a punishing hitter in his time in the CFL. Hopefully he makes an impression during the off-season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ9OtEizjP8

vCash
    You never know. A whole offseason may help him and maybe he can get a look in preseason.

vCash
    Roster moves

The Browns signed defensive end Kendrick Adams, tight end Dan Gronkowski and defensive back Kent Richardson to reserve/future contracts for the 2013 season.

Adams spent the final three weeks of the 2012 season on the Browns’ practice squad. He was previously on the practice squads of the Buccaneers and Detroit Lions.

Gronkowski, a seventh-round draft pick in 2009, has started five of the 21 NFL games in which he has appeared, compiling nine receptions for 69 yards. He appeared in five games with the Browns in 2011 and spent training camp with the team in 2012 before being waived during final roster cuts.

Richardson spent the past two seasons with the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena League. Last season, he tallied 80 tackles and a league-leading 14 interceptions. He was named the AFL Defensive Back of the Year.

Nate Ulrich can be reached at nulrich@thebeaconjournal.com. Read the Browns blog at http://www.ohio.com/browns. Follow him on Twitter at www.twitter.com/NateUlrichABJ and on Facebook www.facebook.com.browns.abj.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112