Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    Trent Richardson has been diagnosed with an ankle injury, but has yet to be ruled out for Week 17.
    However, coach Pat Shurmur would only confirm his first-round pick's ankle was "not broken," and that the Browns "haven't finished up the evaluation." We'd be stunned if the Browns' lame-duck brain trust trotted T-Rich out for Sunday's meaningless finale, especially since his ankle injury is just the latest in a long line of ailments he's suffered during his rookie year. Richardson's status should be updated some time in the next 48 hours, but the safe money is on his offseason beginning today.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...l-player-news/

Good to hear that its not broken but if Shurmur runs him out I am going to be pissed. Sit the kid and move on to next year. Banner you should not allow Shurmur to make any decisions this week.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Brandon Weeden has been diagnosed with a sprained shoulder, but has yet to be ruled out for Week 17.
    Although that's good news in theory, "sprained shoulder" is an extremely nebulous term for a shoulder ailment, and it's hard to believe Weeden will be ready for Week 17 after slumping off the field with his right shoulder hanging Sunday. We fully expect Colt McCoy to get the start against Pittsburgh, meaning Weeden will have nothing more to put on tape for the Browns' incoming GM. He'll likely be back as Cleveland's signal caller in 2013, but it's not a certainty.

Sweet we get to see McCoy the final week. Hey James Harrison I hope you're ready to knock someone out this weekend. Have fun with this lame duck.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Myswell play the whole 2nd and 3rd string at this goddamn point.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Browns place Mohamed Massaquoi on injured reserve

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on December 25, 2012, 12:20 AM EST

AP
    The Cleveland Browns placed wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi on injured reserve on Monday.

Massaquoi played in nine games with five starts this season for the Browns. He compiled just 17 catches for 254 yards as he battled a hamstring injury for a most of the season.

With Brandon Weeden’s status still in question for Sunday’s season finale against the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Browns promoted quarterback Thaddeus Lewis from the practice squad. If Weeden is unable to play, Colt McCoy would earn the start with Lewis likely to be active as the backup.

Lewis has spent time with the Browns and St. Louis Rams in three seasons after going undrafted in 2010. Lewis has not appeared in a regular season game.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...jured-reserve/

I'd start Thad over lame duck colt!!

vCash

sanzenbacher

Kinda disappointed we didn't put in a claim for the guy. Even more so that he went to the bungles. Gotta think he may be better than cooper
    I believe in a thing called LOVE

vCash
    Browns RCB Sheldon Brown's (concussion) Week 17 status is "in jeopardy."
    Brown suffered the concussion midway through the Week 16 loss to the Broncos when WR Brandon Stokley leveled him on a pick play to free up Demaryius Thomas on a crossing pattern. Brown has played in 175 straight games. He'll hit the free agent market this offseason as a 34-year-old coming off a fine season. Cleveland ends the season in Pittsburgh this Sunday.
    roto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...jured-reserve/

I'd start Thad over lame duck colt!!
    Might get your wish LGB as apparently McCoy is dealing with soreness from throwing the ball into the ground so many times on Sunday and they are saying that Thad might get the start with the newly acquired Josh Johnson being his backup. If Shurmur was reluctant to open up the playbook the last two years for McCoy and Weeden then I am really going to be interested in seeing how conservative he calls it for Thad. At least after Monday I will never have to mention Shurmurs name again.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post

Sweet we get to see McCoy the final week. Hey James Harrison I hope you're ready to knock someone out this weekend. Have fun with this lame duck.
    Ya because according to people on here McCoy is now a QB god! He's a good backup thats all he is.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Can we start a backup Coach?
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash

vCash
    Browns signed QB Josh Johnson.
    Brandon Weeden (shoulder) is almost certainly out for the finale. Look for Johnson to back up Colt McCoy and Thaddeus Lewis against the Steelers. Johnson was the No. 2 free agent quarterback available on Rotoworld's list of free agents, behind only David Garrard. The former Jim Harbaugh project has been on street since the Niners released him at camp's final cuts this year
    roto

vCash
    Browns placed FS Usama Young on injured reserve, ending his season.
    Young has a thumb injury that will likely require surgery. He started 11 games this year, compiling 53 tackles and setting career-highs in sacks (1.5) and interceptions (3). He'll likely be back as a starter next to T.J. Ward in 2013, the final year of his contract.
    Coach Pat Shurmur said Trent Richardson's ankle injury is not as serious as first thought.
    Richardson was in a boot Sunday night, but it sounds like he escaped with a simple sprain. However, he did not participate in Wednesday's practice. Shurmur continues to call his workhorse back questionable for Sunday's finale in Pittsburgh, but it's hard to see Richardson suiting up at less than 100 percent with nothing on the line for either team. Montario Hardesty should be rostered by any owners playing into Week 17.
    Coach Pat Shurmur insists that Brandon Weeden (shoulder) has still not been ruled out for Sunday's finale against the Steelers.
    Shurmur is likely just playing his cards close to the vest. The Browns added free agent Josh Johnson Tuesday, a sure sign that Weeden is in major doubt. He has a sprain in his throwing shoulder and didn't practice Wednesday. Meanwhile, Colt McCoy is dealing with shoulder soreness of his own, leaving Thaddeus Lewis to take first-team reps Wednesday.
    Colt McCoy (shoulder) will not practice Wednesday.
    McCoy emerged from last week's loss to the Broncos with some soreness in his shoulder. He's missing a golden opportunity to get first-team reps and draw a start with Brandon Weeden sidelined by a shoulder injury of his own. If neither Weeden nor McCoy can go, practice squad callup Thaddeus Lewis will draw the start.
    roto

vCash
    12/26/2012

Jordan Mabin (DB) signed to the practice squad
    clevelandbrowns.com

vCash
    Trent Richardson (ankle) did not practice Thursday.
    roto

vCash
    ESPN Cleveland's Tony Grossi said there's a "zero" percent chance Trent Richardson (ankle) plays this week against the Steelers.
    Richardson's chances of playing have always been slim, but head coach Pat Shurmur has refused to rule him out for the Week 17 finale. Montario Hardesty is expected to carry the load against Pittsburgh while Brandon Jackson works in as the change-of-pace back. If Richardson doesn't play, he'll end his rookie season with 950 yards and 11 touchdowns on 267 carries, which boils down to just a 3.6 YPC average. He also added 51 catches for 367 yards and a score. Richardson should return as a low-end RB1 in 2013.
    roto

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast