Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Nice.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    did you guys see Banner put Weeden on notice? i don't think this is anything more than a shot across the bow to help motivate. looking at this draft class' qb's there is nothing special, IMOP, coming out. Hopefully the browns find a way to start winning but if they don't, it sure would be nice to have a top 3 pick that we could trade away to a team like KC or BUff for draft picks. They would not be able to get the RG3 type of trade but at least another #1 and this year #2 (to replace the one they won't have...although, gordon looks well worth the price)
    As far as the coaching thing goes. i am kind of hoping for a chip kelly. weeden knows that offense, and showed he was REALLY good in it. Also, if you get a guy like kelly, maybe then you bring in a big time defensive coordinator such as Rex Ryan (when he gets fired). I wouldn't mind a guy like shaw or fewell. I'm over the john gruden thing. i think he was an overrated coach. no way cowher ever comes to the browns.

vCash
    Rubin was back at practice today. Judging by Shurmur's PC it sounds like he's ready to go.

vCash
    Browns CB Joe Haden (oblique) has resumed practicing.
    According to coach Pat Shurmur, Haden's Week 11 status "came down to the wire," so this puts him on track to return Sunday. Haden's return is bad news for Steelers' third-string QB Charlie Batch.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...l-player-news/

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Great news.

vCash
    Weeden Cleared to Practice

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnor...red-to-practice

Luckily there wasn't a lot of McCoy homers on PSD like there are on other Browns sites.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Grossi re tweeted that the Browns were one of the teams that put a claim in for Babin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Grossi re tweeted that the Browns were one of the teams that put a claim in for Babin.
    Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ
    Contrary to reports, league source says # Browns did not put in waiver claim for former # Eagles DE Jason Babin. # NFL

Grossi is a fool. Babin does not do well outside of the Wide 9 technique. Plus owed too much the rest of the year for someone like the Brownies to sign when they are not in the hunt. Gene Smith for JAX is an idiot though and is probably trying to stick it to his bosses before he leaves at the end of the year.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Thanks for clearing that up.

vCash
    Adam Caplan ‏ @ caplannfl
    Browns worked out former Bengals and Eagles S Tom Nelson and former Texan S Troy Nolan this week.

vCash
    Browns CB Dimitri Patterson (ankle) resumed practicing on Thursday.
    Patterson has missed the past six games with a left high-ankle sprain. Coach Pat Shurmur says it's too early to tell whether Patterson will be available at Oakland on Sunday.
    roto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    roto
    No way he is ready by Sunday. His legs would be dead as he probably wasn't able to run on them most of the time he was out unlike Haden who only came back from a suspension. I think the KC game next week is ideal for his return. Plus I was surprised that Skrine wasn't on the injury report yesterday so they should be ok this week with him still in there and Wade getting more reps.

Usama's concussion apperantly though is pretty severe and I have heard that he probably won't play this weekend. Gipson and Hagg will need to step up and I am assuming that is why they brought in those safeties yesterday for workouts.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Myswell just IR Young for the season and see what someone else brings to the table. (in regardes to the young guys)

vCash
    Scott Petrak ct ‏ @ ScottPetrak
    # Browns have all 53 guys practicing. A rare occasion in NFL, especially this late in season.

Good to hear boys. Hopefully Patterson will get some run this weekend and improve the secondary even more against old BQ.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Bernie Kosar is on WKNR right now and is plastered out of his mind. They are trying to get him off the air.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast