Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sergio Kindle was just waived by the Ravens, I wouldn't mind the Browns picking him up

vCash
    The question is does he have anything left after his skull fracture?

vCash
    Browns promoted OG Jarrod Shaw from the practice squad.
    An undrafted rookie out of Tennessee, Shaw will provide depth against the Chargers if he makes it through the week on the active roster
    roto

vCash
    ESPN's Ed Werder reported on SportsCenter Tuesday that the Browns are discussing shutting down Trent Richardson (ribs) through their Week 10 bye.
    Werder termed Richardson's rib-cartilage injury "serious," and hinted it was aggravated on a "direct hit" in the second quarter of last week's loss to Indianapolis. "The team (is) now discussing whether to hold him out through the bye week to allow him to heal," Werder said. "The fear being that if they don't, he'll be debilitated by his injury all year long. There's internal conflict about shutting him down, though, because Pat Shurmur the coach has to win some games here. They've only got one victory and Jimmy Haslam the new owner says he wants a stronger finish if he's going to bring back the coaching staff."
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...ent-richardson

I swear if they risk further injury with us being 1-6 I'll lose my mind. Be cautious with him, he's one of our most critical building blocks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...ent-richardson

I swear if they risk further injury with us being 1-6 I'll lose my mind. Be cautious with him, he's one of our most critical building blocks.
    Pat Shurmur has to win games here. Well start calling a reasonable game and you might. You don't show that you want to win on Sundays but instead not get blown out so yes keep Trent out there to damage him further so that you can unutilize him some more. Now you can have a reason to put Ogs in every 3rd down like you want Pat.

Shut him down and get him back after the Bye when Shurmur has been sent packing. Oh one can wish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Pat Shurmur has to win games here. Well start calling a reasonable game and you might. You don't show that you want to win on Sundays but instead not get blown out so yes keep Trent out there to damage him further so that you can unutilize him some more. Now you can have a reason to put Ogs in every 3rd down like you want Pat.

Shut him down and get him back after the Bye when Shurmur has been sent packing. Oh one can wish.
    This x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Trent Richardson (ribs) participated in Wednesday morning's walkthrough.
    The Browns are taking the situation day-by-day. Coach Pat Shurmur confirmed that Richardson did not suffer any kind of setback last week and said if the first-round rookie is healthy, he'll play against the Chargers Sunday. Now, the question is if Shurmur will actually deem Richardson "healthy." He was benched Sunday for running tentatively on those balky ribs. Owners should monitor practice reports closely while rostering backup Montario Hardesty as a desperation handcuff.
    Browns placed SLB Scott Fujita (neck) on injured reserve, ending his season.
    Fujita's career is in doubt. He sustained a "shoulder" against the Giants in Week 5, but it was later revealed that he's having neck issues. Fujita's 11th NFL season ends with 14 tackles and one sack in four games. He'll be an unrestricted free agent in the spring.
    Panthers claimed CB James Dockery off waivers from the Browns.
    The Panthers are just looking for healthy bodies to help with depth and special teams. They've already lost standouts Jon Beason, Chris Gamble and Ryan Kalil for the season.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/cle/cleveland-browns

vCash
    Hope Dockery can show something with Carolina. Good dude just didn't work out here.

vCash
    I thought we had already cut Dockery during final cuts.

vCash
    We did. He's had several work outs with other teams since then. Not sure why they phrased it that way.

vCash
    Browns – Did not participate in practice: LB Scott Fujita (shoulder/neck), CB Dimitri Patterson (ankle) and DT Ahtyba Rubin (calf).

Limited participation in practice: S Tashaun Gipson (knee), RB Montario Hardesty (knee), WR Mohamed Massaquoi (hamstring), OL Ryan Miller (illness), RB Trent Richardson (chest/rib), S Ray Ventrone (hand/calf), SS T.J. Ward (hand) and FS Usama Young (hamstring).

Full participation in practice: CB Johnson Bademosi (hip), WR Travis Benjamin (hamstring), LB Tank Carder (foot), LG John Greco (ankle), DT John Hughes (knee), RB Chris Ogbonnaya (chest/ribs), DE Juqua Parker (shoulder), DE Frostee Rucker (shoulder), CB Buster Skrine (hand) and LS Christian Yount (shoulder).

Chargers – Full participation in practice: OT Jared Gaither (groin) and CB Shareece Wright (foot).
    http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-browns/clevela nd-browns-1.270107/wednesday-s-browns-chargers-inj ury-report-1.344776

You're slacking on me again LGB with that game thread. Just joking.

What do you guys think of Johnson Badomesi. I love the guys energy and his ST's play but he seems like a loose cannon all the time when he gets down on a Kickoff or Punt return where I think he is going to just drill someone before or after the play. Don't know what to think of him yet but he does make some good tackles but then goes nuts in the after play celebrations.

vCash
    Tom Withers ‏ @ twithersAP
    # Browns DT Phil Taylor will be on the practice field.

Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ
    # Browns HC Pat Shurmur said there's a very low chance DT Phil Taylor will play Sunday vs. # Chargers.

Activate him and hope that he can contribute come after the bye week. That would be my ideal scenario as it gives him time to get his legs back and get use to practicing and taking on bodies in practice.

vCash
    Dawgs By Nature ‏ @ DawgsByNature
    Pat Shurmur News Conference (10/24): Weeden Named Fourth Captain, Phil Taylor Practices # Browns http://sbn.to/RWSpMr

vCash
    Dude I know I am. Seems like I never have any time too. I'll try and do it after lunch.

vCash
    Browns placed DE Emmanuel Stephens on injured reserve, ending his season. Stephens never returned to the game last week after sustaining a neck injury in the first half. A rotational end, Stephens had been the Browns' most productive per-play pass rusher this season. They need Jabaal Sheard to step up in the second half.
    Roto
    Last edited by letsgobrownies7; 10-31-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast