Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Browns released DL Scott Paxson with an injury settlement.
    Paxson appeared in all 16 games for the Browns last season, making 21 tackles and one sack. He'll look for work as a reserve run stuffer.
    rotoworld

vCash
    Browns TEs Ben Watson (leg) and Jordan Cameron (groin) are both listed as questionable for Week 1 against the Eagles.
    Both may be game-time decisions, although Watson seems likelier to play. It's still a situation to avoid in fantasy football leagues. Brandon Weeden showed poorly in August, and Watson may be needed to help rookie RT Mitchell Schwartz block. Schwartz did not look NFL-ready in preseason pass protection.
    roto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    You have a link or anything? I have not seen anything on Twitter, Roto or anywhere that he has lost the appeal yet. I would expect that would be something Schefter would put on Twitter and all of the Browns beat reporters if this was being announced on the radio. Just curious.
    I heard it on sportscenter before I posted it, but I must have heard wrong. Sorry for the misinformation.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    I heard it on sportscenter before I posted it, but I must have heard wrong. Sorry for the misinformation.
    You better be man. Don't let it happen ever again. Just messing man!!

vCash
    Browns SLB Scott Fujita (leg) "most likely won't play" on Sunday against the Eagles.
    Fujita suffered the injury in the August 10 preseason opener, and has practiced sparingly since. Of course, Fujita had his suspension overturned on Friday, but it still looks like rookie L.J. Fort will start in his place. Eagles running back LeSean McCoy is poised for a monster game.
    rotoworld

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    You better be man. Don't let it happen ever again. Just messing man!!
    LOL! Sorry! I am related related to Florio. Can you tell. JK. I did find an article on what I posted and it definately says that Haden had his appeal already, but does not say he lost.

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-...nsion-1.331713
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Joe Haden lost his appeal...

vCash
    I figured this would happen damnit.

vCash
    Sheldon Brown, Dimitri Patterson, Buster Skrine and Trevin Wade. Next four weeks have AJ Green, Stevie Johnson, Torrey Smith and Hakeem Nicks/Victor Cruz. Good lord, hopefully the front 7 can continue to get pressure on the QB like they did Vick or this is going to be a long next four weeks.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    4 games seems alittle extreme for a first time affender. I still have no idea what he did lol.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    4 games seems alittle extreme for a first time affender. I still have no idea what he did lol.
    Took adderall. Illegal substance in the substance abuse program. You can however get arrested about 9 times in a year and a half and just get a 1 game suspension like Kenny Britt.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Took adderall. Illegal substance in the substance abuse program. You can however get arrested about 9 times in a year and a half and just get a 1 game suspension like Kenny Britt.
    Never even heard of that lol. and
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Sheldon Brown, Dimitri Patterson, Buster Skrine and Trevin Wade. Next four weeks have AJ Green, Stevie Johnson, Torrey Smith and Hakeem Nicks/Victor Cruz. Good lord, hopefully the front 7 can continue to get pressure on the QB like they did Vick or this is going to be a long next four weeks.
    Sheldon Brown left the game Sunday with a stinger and I'm not sure if he returned or not.

Patterson
    Skrine
    Wade
    Bodemosi

YIKES!!! Dick Jauron could really have his work cut out for him this weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonevision View Post
    Sheldon Brown left the game Sunday with a stinger and I'm not sure if he returned or not.

Patterson
    Skrine
    Wade
    Bodemosi

YIKES!!! Dick Jauron could really have his work cut out for him this weekend.
    wns RCB Sheldon Brown (stinger) is expected to be available for Week 2 against the Bengals.Cleveland's pass defense got smoked by Jeremy Maclin after Brown left the opener, as the Eagles picked on Buster Skrine. Brown is 33 years old and gradually fading, but he's still Cleveland's second best cover man behind Joe Haden. Sep 10 - 2:20 PM
    http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/757/sheldon-brown

Just a stinger. Sad that we need him to play. Wish they would have gone after Tracy Porter in the offseason but its a moot point now. So Brown and Patterson will start but when going to the nickel packages Skrine will come in to play the outside and Patterson will convert to the nickel back his natural position.

I expect AJ Green and Hawkins to both have over 100 yards for some reason.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ
    # Browns lifted the exemption for linebacker Scott Fujita, the team announced. He's on the active roster. # NFL

Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ
    # Browns also signed OL D.J. Young to practice squad & released OL Jeff Shugarts from the practice squad. # NFL

DJ Young played RT and LT at Michigan State. Was cut by Arizona this year in preseason.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast