Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Browns regular season news, transaction, roster, and injury news.

Most notably, Josh Gordon changed his number from 86 to 13. His number at Baylor was 12, which is obviously taken by Colt McCoy. Gordon even has the number 12 and his last name tattooed on his back like a jersey.

Other changes include Craig Robertson (47 to 53), L.J. Fort (40 to 58), Billy Winn (79 to 90), and the new fan favorite Garth Gerhart (53 to 61).
    http://espncleveland.com/common/more...9&post_id=4261

vCash
    Why is Garth Gerhart a fan fav?

I know colt loves #12 to. but I would be like hey Josh you want #12, lets see i want a coffee every morning before practice and meetings, i want you to take out weedens leg lol. you get the point.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    I don't get the Garth part at all.

vCash
    Must be something on espncleveland because I have not heard anything about Gerhart being anywhere near a fan favorite.

vCash
    Same here buddy.

vCash
    Holgrem confirmed this morning that Haden is indeed suspended for four games. He has already had an appeal and lost.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    President Mike Holmgren said that Joe Haden has appealed a four-game suspension.
    It's confirmation that Haden did get suspended after reportedly testing positive for Adderall. By submitting an appeal, he's staved off serving that suspension for now. Holmgren admitted that he doesn't know for sure, but "suspect(s) if we haven't heard by now, we'll have him for the first game." Anytime Haden sits and Dimitri Patterson starts, the Browns' secondary takes a major hit.
    Rotoworld

Looks like the appeal hasn't been heard yet, so we might have him Week 1.

vCash
    Can someone explain to me how Merecic made this team? I thought Smelley outplayed him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billyclubdude View Post
    Can someone explain to me how Merecic made this team? I thought Smelley outplayed him.
    Don't get me started. I think I could start to be known as the Smelley guy with my disdain for Marecic and love for Smelley.

On second thought, I don't want to be the Smelley guy, maybe just the Brad guy lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaas74 View Post
    Rotoworld

Looks like the appeal hasn't been heard yet, so we might have him Week 1.
    Espn said that Holmgren said that Haden lost his appeal. I shouldn't have listened to ESPN.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Why is Garth Gerhart a fan fav?

I know colt loves #12 to. but I would be like hey Josh you want #12, lets see i want a coffee every morning before practice and meetings, i want you to take out weedens leg lol. you get the point.
    He played very well in the preseason backing up Mack. The only reason he didn't make the final 53 man roster was due to the fact that Greco can play multiple positions and he can only play one, Center. Expect to see him this year if Mack goes down to be the first lineman called up IMO. Also he is the younger brother of Toby so that gives him some name recognition.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    Espn said that Holmgren said that Haden lost his appeal. I shouldn't have listened to ESPN.
    You have a link or anything? I have not seen anything on Twitter, Roto or anywhere that he has lost the appeal yet. I would expect that would be something Schefter would put on Twitter and all of the Browns beat reporters if this was being announced on the radio. Just curious.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    You have a link or anything? I have not seen anything on Twitter, Roto or anywhere that he has lost the appeal yet. I would expect that would be something Schefter would put on Twitter and all of the Browns beat reporters if this was being announced on the radio. Just curious.
    What I have seen is ESPNcleveland saying that Holmgrem did say that Haden was suspended but has privately appealed and is waiting a response. I have also seen that a league source has said that the league does not announce suspensions if an appeal is successful. So hearing nothing from the league right now is a good sign I guess.

I wonder if the league will give Haden benefit of doubt because of how he handled this situation and not releasing anything or talking about it to the media.

You gotta believe that because nothing has been said by last night, that Haden will be able to play on Sunday. Dont think the league can give Browns such short notice about a suspension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruzor12 View Post
    What I have seen is ESPNcleveland saying that Holmgrem did say that Haden was suspended but has privately appealed and is waiting a response. I have also seen that a league source has said that the league does not announce suspensions if an appeal is successful. So hearing nothing from the league right now is a good sign I guess.

I wonder if the league will give Haden benefit of doubt because of how he handled this situation and not releasing anything or talking about it to the media.

You gotta believe that because nothing has been said by last night, that Haden will be able to play on Sunday. Dont think the league can give Browns such short notice about a suspension.
    Yeah I definately see him playing Sunday as Wednesday is just too late of a notice especially with a game actually going on tonight you would have to imagine.

I have only heard the same thing that you have said so that is why I was asking if there was a link because it has only been said that he has appealed and not that his appeal has been lost.

I think he still gets suspended 4 games but probably won't start till week 2 or possibly 3. I think the NFL is just backed up right now with everything going on especially with the Bounty case now getting the restraining order so might see Fujita this week.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ
    Per @ SI_JimTrotter, 3-member appeals panel has overturned player suspensions in # Saints bounty case. # Browns Fujita allowed to play.

ProFootballTalk ‏ @ ProFootballTalk
    Bounty suspensions are overturned by internal appeals panel, PFT confirms.
    Suck it Goddell.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast