Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ninkovich is a solid starting LB but he doesn't do **** as a defensive end. Cunningham and/or Bequette are going to have to step up otherwise a DE opposite Jones will need to be a priority in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Winslow cut by his request - per Shefter.

http://inagist.com/all/251378700615032833/

AH seen walking through locker room with no boot and a minor limp.

Posted in the threads related to these guys already.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 09-27-2012 at 01:58 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Wow... So much for that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Ninkovich is a solid starting LB but he doesn't do **** as a defensive end. Cunningham and/or Bequette are going to have to step up otherwise a DE opposite Jones will need to be a priority in the offseason.
    Id like to see Carter back to play opposite Jones. Any idea if he is healthy?

vCash
    ^ NVM, Carter just signed with the Raiders.....odd. I thought that we would be interested in bringing him back if/when he was healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by holywack17 View Post
    Id like to see Carter back to play opposite Jones. Any idea if he is healthy?
    He's with the Raiders now. Sucks that we couldn't bring him back in.

vCash
    Eh, I don't think it is a big deal that we missed out on Carter. It sounded like he might not be the same player this season, and the rehab wasn't exactly smooth sailing.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Eh, I don't think it is a big deal that we missed out on Carter. It sounded like he might not be the same player this season, and the rehab wasn't exactly smooth sailing.
    Yeah, he was a model Patriot so the fact that they didn't bring him back when he wanted to be here in the worst way makes me think we didn't miss out on the Andre Carter from last year.

I wish him good luck though, I have a huge amount of respect for him. Hopefully he can be successful on what already is a BEAST of a D-Line in Oakland.

Side Note: Raiders are my team in Madden that I use to embarrass people who use teams like the Eagles, Redskins and Panthers because they like to run around with fast QB's. So I am going to LOVE playing with Andre Carter on that D-line.
    Last edited by mooz; 09-28-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Glad to see the real refs back , i feel if they would have been here from the start the pats would have been 3- 0 because of the gronk holding call and so many bs calls in that ravens game and still we only lost by a total of 3 points
    loved by few hated by many respected by all N.E PATS

vCash
    Definatly 2-1

vCash
    Patriots WR Julian Edelman (hand) has been ruled out for Week 4.
    Edelman didn't get in any practice work this week, and it's fair to wonder if the hand is broken. Wes Welker is set up for a full complement of Week 4 snaps.
    Rob Gronkowski was a late addition to the Patriots' Week 4 injury report after a "limited" practice Friday, and is now considered questionable to play against the Bills.
    There are no further details available. Keep in mind that Bill Belichick has always enjoyed playing injury-report games, and may have added Gronkowski as "questionable" with so much as a minor hip bruise suffered on the practice field. The Patriots and Bills square off at 1PM ET Sunday, so we will know Gronk's availability early. For now, we would anticipate him playing.
    Tom Brady (shoulder) was removed from the Patriots' injury report Thursday.
    Another Brady "injury" falls by the wayside. Brady hasn't missed a game since tearing his ACL in 2008. He's Rotoworld's No. 3 quarterback for Week 4.
    Shane Vereen (foot) remains limited in Patriots practice.
    Hurt in New England's third preseason game, Vereen appears no closer to a return than he was in Week 1. Entirely off the fantasy radar, Vereen figures to miss his fourth straight game Sunday.
    The Patriots have removed Brandon Lloyd from the injury report.
    It's full steam ahead for Lloyd, who saw double-digit targets for the second straight game on Sunday. Lloyd topped 100 yards receiving for the first time as a Patriot in Week 3, but still has not had a true breakout game. We suspect it's coming sooner rather than later.
    Rotoworld

vCash
    Patriots LG Logan Mankins (hip) is out for Week 4 against the Bills.
    Mankins didn't make the trip to Buffalo with his Patriot teammates. Donald Thomas will likely draw the start in his place. This explains why New England signed interior lineman Matt Tennant on Saturday. Tom Brady's offensive line has been a weak spot through the season's first three weeks.
    Patriots signed C Matt Tennant.
    Tennant was claimed off of waivers from the Saints in early September but was cut shortly after. He takes the roster spot vacated by the release of Kellen Winslow. Tennant will back up Ryan Wendell.
    Rotoworld

Huge bummer, and we are going up against a formidable defensive line. Hopefully Scarnecchia can mix-and-match enough to mask our issues along the interior. Brady is going to have to get rid of the ball very quickly...

vCash
    ************************* we'd better play brilliantly against their pass rush now that Mankins is out.

Damnit man, if it's not one thing it's another!

vCash
    Patriots LB Dont'a Hightower left Sunday's win over the Bills with a hamstring injury, but a source tells the Herald that he's "good."
    Hightower tried to get back in the game by stretching and riding the bike on the sideline, but never returned to the field. It's a sign of a Grade 1, or mild, strain. The rookie declined to comment on the injury after the game.
    Rotoworld

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Rotoworld
    Good to hear

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast