Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    vCash
    who ma na wha new E

For those wondering. It's easier than ya think. People on TV always make a big deal out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

vCash
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...-than-patriots

I'll have what he's having!
    The typical indicator of one team's superiority over another is in the numbers on a scoreboard. Houston Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph, however, doesn't seem to agree with this age-old sentiment.

Joseph and the Texans were outscored by the Patriots 83-42 in two games this season, most recently by a score of 41-28 in the divisional round of the playoffs last Sunday. Still, Joseph believes Houston is, in fact, the better team.

“Obviously we had the right guys in here to win 13 ball games to get up to that point,” Joseph said Monday, according to CSNHouston.com. “For whatever reason, we didn't advance.... I think we just didn't make the plays at the right time.”

"The right time", apparently, was the span of 120 minutes the two teams played. In the two matchups, New England quarterback Tom Brady was unstoppable, throwing for 640 yards and seven touchdowns. So is the gap between the Texans and Patriots really that wide?

“Not at all,” Joseph told the website. “Just four or five plays. You take a few of those plays that they made and go the other way, it's a different ball game.”
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty7961 View Post
    Haha, 4-5 plays hahaha. That could be said in every game you moron. He's probably pissed because Welker still hasn't pulled out of him yet......
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty7961 View Post
    like the fumble call?

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    First Watt calling our first win a "fluke" and now this. The Texans are turning into the Packers
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

vCash
    When I read the texans forum thread a few members thought we can't accept that "the torch has been passed to them" and we aren't the top gun in the AFC anymore. Lolza!!

The texans are delusional...they're saying that because they don't understand how they played their best and couldn't get the W, even with Gronk out.

PSD's Aaron Dropson

vCash
    Hey y'all, don't know how many of you read ESPN Boston, but this article was posted on the blog

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...brady-patriots

Really interesting and a fun read about the pats offense, terminology etc.

Give it a read!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWesWelker View Post
    Hey y'all, don't know how many of you read ESPN Boston, but this article was posted on the blog

Give it a read!
    I read it earlier, it was a good read.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWesWelker View Post

Give it a read!
    Fantastic read. Thanks man

http://www.providencejournal.com/spo...atriot-way.ece

I've been looking for a "Patriot Way" article.

vCash
    Gives a little more understanding for what's going on with " OMAHA, OMAHA....Read it...Hey, ALABAMA...55's the mike, set GO"

Ahhhhh I love football.

vCash
    Gostkowski was fined for an ilegal hit lol............Gregory also fined.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Manning Face
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NToHLWgabo

Stumbled upon this lol

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819