Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Brandon Lloyd (knee) was limited again in Thursday's practice.
    Lloyd is coming off his best fantasy performance and second-best in terms of receptions and yards this season. He will be fine for Sunday night's game versus the 49ers. Rotoworld ranks Lloyd No. 36 among fantasy receivers for Week 15.
    Wes Welker (ankle) was limited again on Thursday.
    Welker is fourth in receptions and 12th in receiving yards over the past five weeks. He's good to go for Sunday night's game versus the 49ers.
    Aaron Hernandez (ankle) was limited again in Thursday's practice.
    The "limited" has no meaning in New England. Hernandez is back to full health. There's no fantasy tight end we would rather own for the final three weeks of the season.
    Rob Gronkowski (forearm) has still not resumed practicing.
    So much for the Boston Globe's report that Gronkowski would "try" to practice this week. Fractured bones usually take 4-6 weeks to heal and Gronk will be just four weeks removed from his injury on Sunday. It's entirely possible that the Patriots exercise caution and hold him out until their first playoff game.
    Rotoworld

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...ing-with-youth

Pats winning with youth. This is the sort of thing I've been thinking about for the past month in article form. Worth a read.

A talented young core to contend with for years to come. Man I'm so happy just thinking about it.

vCash
    Agree about a great young talent pool. My biggest concern is how to sign many of these guys in the days of salary cap. There is only so much room on a roster to pay guys making $5-10+ mil a year. More than a few will be worth that kind of money and will demand it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Agree about a great young talent pool. My biggest concern is how to sign many of these guys in the days of salary cap. There is only so much room on a roster to pay guys making $5-10+ mil a year. More than a few will be worth that kind of money and will demand it.
    True, but that's a good problem to have. Hopefully the Pats FO can avert the mistakes that occurred while Pioli was still a big decision maker around here. Continue to stock the cupboards with players that fit the Patriots model, and it will create options when so many of these players are ready for extensions.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    True, but that's a good problem to have. Hopefully the Pats FO can avert the mistakes that occurred while Pioli was still a big decision maker around here. Continue to stock the cupboards with players that fit the Patriots model, and it will create options when so many of these players are ready for extensions.
    Agree. I like the idea of the long term contract extensions with the top players (Hernandez, Gronkowski) well before FA becomes an issue. It locks them up, gives the players some security and provides the team some cost control. Granted, it can't be done with every player and there is some risk involved but in some cases the reward outweighs the risk and creates a core team at a reasonable price.

vCash
    Anyone know if Gronk will be suiting up for the Jags?

Also, this is one of the few weeks I actually want Baltimore to win. **** the Giants

vCash
    I wanted them to win last week against the broncos, we'd
    Hold the #2 seed still of they did.

They're damn useless this year w/o Lewis. Suggs haven't been himself when he was on the field either. I'm not in the least afraid of them.
    Well apart from team destroyer Pollard.

We gotta look at the injury reports for gronks status, Dennard also.

I hope Cleveland bears the donkeys. Unlikely but I hope they do!

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    I hope Gronk plays about 15 snaps this weekend

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Gronk listed as questionable along with several other notable players. No1 is "out"

Source

However, Note that Gronk will NOT play on Sunday- Source
    Last edited by lolollort; 12-21-2012 at 07:49 PM.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Winning this game will put pressure on Denver to win their last 2.

vCash
    Field Yates ‏@FieldYates
    The Patriots have promoted practice squad WR Kamar Aiken to the active roster, according to a league source
    Probably means Welker will get less time tomorrow if I had to think.

vCash
    Gronk isn't cleared to play yet. I think we should just rest him for another week. He's been active in practice so I think he won't have too much rust going into the playoffs.

Albeit, hopefully Houston loses 1pm game that will give us an entire week off to heal up. We REALLY need that bye week.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Houston has never won in indy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Houston has never won in indy.
    Well, Houston is no longer a joke and they're playing a different QB.
    Hopefully an emotional Colts team runs through the Texans

vCash
    Ron Brace was just released. Was really rooting for him to do well.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast