Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think Edelman goes IR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa12645 View Post
    I think Edelman goes IR

I hope not, but it is looking like this will be the case.

His ST play has been outstanding of late and he was really starting to come on a legit future replacement for Welker next season.

The fact that he's injured again really makes me think twice about not giving Welker a legitimate contract extension. I thought he could be replaced, but its even clearer that he is still far and away Brady's best offensive weapon to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Edelman will always be hurt unless he learns how to avoid contact and lessen blows sometime soon

vCash
    Edelman to IR stallworth signed some OL moves

Source

Edited: from the patriots mailbag:
    Q. Hi Mike, I realize that news flows more freely out of North Korea than it does from Gillette Stadium but any word on the condition of Chandler Jones? Limping, wearing a boot, crutches, still in the country? Any update besides "doubtful" would be appreciated. -- John F. (Walpole, Mass.)

A. LOL, John. Jones has been walking around and if you laid eyes on him, you wouldn't know he was battling injury. I think if this were the playoffs, he would have played Sunday.
    I laughed at how news flow out...lol
    Last edited by lolollort; 12-04-2012 at 09:33 PM.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Edelman will always be hurt unless he learns how to avoid contact and lessen blows sometime soon
    Probably because he blocks unlike Welker who avoids most contact until he has the ball. Maybe if Edelman got Welkers job, he'd be healthier.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Probably because he blocks unlike Welker who avoids most contact until he has the ball. Maybe if Edelman got Welkers job, he'd be healthier.
    Solid point.

Edelman does seems to get demolished every time he gets the ball though. He looks for contact.

vCash
    A glutton for punishment

vCash
    Brandon Lloyd (knee) was limited in Thursday's practice.
    As he has been for seemingly months. Lloyd will be healthy for Monday Night Football, the question is whether he'll be a meaningful part of the game-plan coming off his Week 13 dud. He's the No. 45 receiver in Rotoworld's Week 14 ranks.
    Wes Welker (ankle) was limited in Thursday's practice.
    Perhaps coach Bill Belichick will eventually upgrade Welker to "full" as a Christmas present. The near 100 percent healthy slot machine will be going for his 11th straight six-catch performance on the Monday night stage against Houston.
    Patriots RB Brandon Bolden (knee) is practicing Thursday for the first time since mid-October.
    Bolden's four-game suspension came after he missed several weeks with a knee injury. The suspension apparently allowed the knee plenty of rest to get back to full health. Bolden is not yet a threat to Shane Vareen's backup job.
    Rotoworld

vCash
    They don't have Cushing, I want to see Bolden power his way right down their throat

vCash

Official Patriots Regular Season News Thread

Doubt we see much of Bolden. BB generally slowly works players back from suspension/ injury who aren't the elite players on the team. I'd expect a lot of Ridley and a little bit of Vereen. Bolden may get some carries in the 2nd half to help close the game.
    PSD's Brian Tyms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by holywack17 View Post
    Doubt we see much of Bolden. BB generally slowly works players back from suspension/ injury who aren't the elite players on the team. I'd expect a lot of Ridley and a little bit of Vereen. Bolden may get some carries in the 2nd half to help close the game.
    I honestly believe Bolden burned himself when he got caught for PED's. Ridley and Vereen have been solid backs all season...

vCash
    I would disagree. Bolden's participation will be based soley on the coaches assessment of how they project he will play on Monday night, and nothing else. Doghouse or no, you don't waste excessive reps on your best RB t this point in the season unless the game situaiton calls for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    I would disagree. Bolden's participation will be based soley on the coaches assessment of how they project he will play on Monday night, and nothing else. Doghouse or no, you don't waste excessive reps on your best RB t this point in the season unless the game situaiton calls for it.
    mmm true. We have a bunch of backs and need to keep Ridley fresh for the postseason.

vCash
    We put in a waiver claim on WR Armon Binns (who had been cut by the Bengals) but he was awarded to the Dolphins.

via Schefter.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    The New England Patriots announced that they have re-signed WR Deion Branch. In addition, the Patriots signed rookie WR Tony Logan to the practice squad.
    Source

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast