Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^and francais

Edited: Tannehill is a ditz I'm so happy our QB isn't such an air head OMG wow. First he thought the KC Chiefs were in the NFC East and Giants in the NFC North...which I guess is excusable but then this week he said "Pats are no different from the Bills" and then today

When Ben Volin of The Palm Beach Post informed Tannehill that the New England Patriots would seal up the AFC East with a win against the Dolphins on Sunday, the data confounded Miami's young signal-caller:

"I had no clue until you just said that," Tannehill said.
    How could you play the game, aspire to be a pro but don't follow the sport, have any knowledge of the teams and talent level and then not even know about playoff seeding?
    Last edited by lolollort; 11-29-2012 at 04:43 PM.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    How could you play the game, aspire to be a pro but don't follow the sport, have any knowledge of the teams and talent level and then not even know about playoff seeding?
    I think you're being far too critical. As a rookie in the NFL, playing for a team with 0 expectations, he should just be focused on playing football and getting better. He should be focused on winning each individual game, he shouldn't be watching the standings.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Defensive back Sterling Moore has left the Patriots practice squad to sign with the Cowboys' 53-man roster, his agent said Friday night.
    ESPN
    -

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mooz View Post
    I think you're being far too critical. As a rookie in the NFL, playing for a team with 0 expectations, he should just be focused on playing football and getting better. He should be focused on winning each individual game, he shouldn't be watching the standings.
    I probably am, but when you say a team is no different that buffalo and then say oh I didn't know they could win the division it shows a level of ignorance. Again, you're probably right I maybe a bit too critical.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penuch View Post
    Hmmmm... too bad. They might be needing him.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I heard that the word is Gronk will not play Sunday.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Hmmmm... too bad. They might be needing him.
    I agree. I was a bit surprised that they didn't keep him on the roster, because I thought he has been better than some of the DB on our roster currently.
    -

vCash
    Just as well, let it heal a little more. I'm holding out a selfish glimmer of hope that he plays against SF since I'm going to the game.
    Perfection.

vCash
    Don't think anyone on the Patriots is playing on Sunday

vCash
    How's the defense been looking past couple weeks, I'm never able to watch the game as from another state and stats don't tell the whole story but it seems like the defense was excellent from box score
    Quote of the playoffs "Penetration always leads to something good"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF929 View Post
    How's the defense been looking past couple weeks, I'm never able to watch the game as from another state and stats don't tell the whole story but it seems like the defense was excellent from box score
    D has been good!! past 3 weeks they've been showing up.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Stallworth is back

After receiver Julian Edelman injured his foot in Sunday's win over the Dolphins and left the stadium with the aid of crutches, the Patriots have agreed to bring back a familiar face to help replace him.

Veteran Donte' Stallworth, who was with the Patriots in 2007 and also in 2012 training camp, has agreed to a deal with the team, a source confirms.

The Patriots, who were thin at receiver before Edelman's foot injury, worked out the 32-year-old Stallworth last week.

Pro Football Talk first reported the agreement.

In August, Belichick raved about Stallworth's work in Patriots training camp.

"I think Donte' has had a solid camp," Belichick said at the time. "He's shown that he still has his speed. Athletic. Gets down the field well. And he's tough; he comes in and blocks. Is good with the ball in his hands. I think he's been very competitive with that group."

Patriots WRs
    Wes Welker
    Brandon Lloyd
    Donte' Stallworth
    Matthew Slater
    Julian Edelman (injured)
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...h-pats#comment

KNICKS PATS SOX

vCash
    Stallworth is gonna get some snaps right away.

vCash
    Anyone know what the health status is for our O-line?

With games against Houston and San Fran, I hope we got some quick healers.

vCash
    who gets cut? or does Edelman going on IR?

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast