Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm losing all hope in Vereen ever contributing.

Hopefully we can keep Salas on the practice squad because I think he could be a decent player. We just needed another guy we can trust NOW and Branch is better for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I'm losing all hope in Vereen ever contributing.

Hopefully we can keep Salas on the practice squad because I think he could be a decent player. We just needed another guy we can trust NOW and Branch is better for that.
    It is concerning that the injury bug is hitting him again, but I still think he will be a factor this season.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Espn.com reporting salas is heading to the practice squad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa12645 View Post
    Espn.com reporting salas is heading to the practice squad.
    Yeah, Rotoworld said the same thing. I'm kind of surprised that he passed through waivers.

vCash
    I am too, I really liked him coming out of college and thought he would be an impact on this offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa12645 View Post
    I am too, I really liked him coming out of college and thought he would be an impact on this offense.
    I don't ever see him being more than a borderline 3rd/4th WR here. And w/ how much we use 2 TE sets, that isn't a prominemt role at all. But it's one we need to fill none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I see him as a Welker replacement if Edleman doesn't work out, he was primarily used as a slot in college (Hawaii), has great hands, and lives off YAC. Pats traded for him and brought him back to the p squad. slot receiver is his ceiling but that is an important role on this offense.

vCash
    I figured the Jets or Fins would pick up Salas and try and deal him back to us..

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Brandon Lloyd (thigh) was limited again in Thursday's practice.
    That's two straight limited sessions for New England's No. 1 receiver, but there's been nothing to suggest the Pats are doing anything other than managing his reps. We fully expect Lloyd to play and be near 100 percent against the Ravens. He's Rotoworld's No. 18 receiver for Week 3.
    Rotoworld

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I figured the Jets or Fins would pick up Salas and try and deal him back to us..
    Yeah, interesting that no team even claimed him. He definitely has value
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar81 View Post
    Yeah, interesting that no team even claimed him. He definitely has value
    Yeah I had wrote him off as being gone. Thought there was no way he'd pass through waivers.

I think often times we benefit from other GM's seeing Belichick release someone and assuming there is some sort of issue with the player. But then again, many times when we release someone because there actually is an issue, GM's jump all over the player just because BB saw something in them. Just goes to show you how far ahead of everyone else BB seems to be. He always has a plan, while many others just seem to be guessing.
    Last edited by mooz; 09-21-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Brandon Lloyd (thigh) is listed as questionable for Week 3 after being limited in practice for a third straight day Friday.
    Multiple Boston beat writers believe Lloyd's injury is minor and expect him to play Sunday against the Ravens, but it's a situation worth monitoring. Through two weeks, Lloyd leads New England in targets and has just narrowly missed a few touchdown opportunities. We like his fantasy outlook if he's in the lineup Sunday night, but keep an eye out for updates the next two days.
    Rotoworld

vCash
    Shane Vereen (foot, questionable) was limited in Friday's practice.
    Vereen has yet to play a snap this season, and the Boston beat writers have given no indication that he's getting any closer. Expect him to miss Week 3.
    Rotoworld

vCash

Official Patriots Regular Season News Thread

^ Dang. I'm sick of Woodhead as the 3rd down back, I want Vereen to do that. Get healthy!
    PSD's Kenbrell Thompkins

vCash
    If we are going to play 4-3 then Ninko can't play. If we have a decent replacement for him our D would be tight.
    Also, Ray Lewis thought the Reed tackle was clean????????????????I bet he felt the same way when Merriweather ko'd Heap.
    Eat Lobster

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast