Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 999
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    16,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    two grown men wearing batti riders jumping up and down and hugging in the ocean. check mate if you ask me.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    two grown men wearing batti riders jumping up and down and hugging in the ocean. check mate if you ask me.
    Reggis may think of something worse. This ***** is ready.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,243
    vCash
    1500
    I heard 2 Chainz had a 4.0 GPA and got his degree in 3 years, and also played NCAA ball. But the guy raps like he dropped out in Grade 6

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    Damn that's tuff. but allow me to counter with this...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HlYY8tVS8k#t=2m0s

    Check.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    16,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    I heard 2 Chainz had a 4.0 GPA and got his degree in 3 years, and also played NCAA ball. But the guy raps like he dropped out in Grade 6
    most rappers are like that. you really think all these rappers are "hood" ??

    hip hop is just expression. but dudes rap about what sells and now a days its ignorant ****.

    actually its always been ignorant **** lol...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbfGkiecl2M

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    16,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Damn that's tuff. but allow me to counter with this...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HlYY8tVS8k#t=2m0s

    Check.
    if stinkers can beat that last glare id give him mad props.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    34,848
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    I heard 2 Chainz had a 4.0 GPA and got his degree in 3 years, and also played NCAA ball. But the guy raps like he dropped out in Grade 6
    my brother told me this a couple months ago. he even talks like an idiot


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,807
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    most rappers are like that. you really think all these rappers are "hood" ??

    hip hop is just expression. but dudes rap about what sells and now a days its ignorant ****.

    actually its always been ignorant **** lol...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbfGkiecl2M
    Whatever happened to good rap?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    if stinkers can beat that last glare id give him mad props.
    He forced me to bring out the big gunz.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Whatever happened to good rap?
    It died after the 90s.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,807
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    It died with the 90s.
    True story.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    16,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Whatever happened to good rap?
    lil wayne & drake happened to rap lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    It died after the 90s.
    straight up, they killed hip hop. . now we have what i would call hip pop

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Damn that's tuff. but allow me to counter with this...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HlYY8tVS8k#t=2m0s

    Check.
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2100/...a99a1fbb_o.jpg

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Whatever happened to good rap?
    wtf is that?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,965
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    wtf is that?
    Ever since Lil' Wayne left the rap game for boarding...

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •