Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 999
  1. #196
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Saddler has the sex appeal of a school bus fire.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steel City
    Posts
    4,750
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    i was hoping that it was you in your sig. i checked your posts and realized that you're a dude with a beer gut. ****sakes.
    lmao too funny dude. its a mini beer gut...I like beer
    Twitter me PSDers I follow back @Electrro

  3. #198
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    lmao too funny dude. its a mini beer gut...I like beer
    If that was you in your sig, I was fully willing to text you a pic of my dick.

    ... still am, kinda

  4. #199
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    I like beer
    lol dude, I love my beer too. I'm not a beer snob. I'll put any kind of piss in my mouth. I destroyed myself this frosh week. Time to start ballin' again.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    Her name is Candy...she loves to cook buck naked with just an apron on after ive put in that Usher CD and gone to town covering myself in baby oil and chicken grease
    Real girl that lives in tdot or a virtual girl whos pick you found on the internet??

    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    i was hoping that it was you in your sig. i checked your posts and realized that you're a dude with a beer gut. ****sakes.

    We know you love some pushin for the cushinn
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    lol dude, I love my beer too. I'm not a beer snob. I'll put any kind of piss in my mouth. I destroyed myself this frosh week. Time to start ballin' again.

    Schools for foos


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  6. #201
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post

    We know you love some pushin for the cushinn


    Schools for foos
    I like a thin, pretty brunnette. T & A are a plus.

    University is great. Skoo is okay.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    I actually agree with you I find Brunettes more attractive than Blondes, there's just something about Blondes that makes me feel their fake


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    19,269
    vCash
    1500
    How bout them Broncos...

    HUP HOLLAND HUP!


    Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

  9. #204
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    How bout them Broncos...
    that was, like, so yesterday.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,193
    vCash
    1500
    I was speaking to my mom earlier & apparently Landry Fields and his girlfriend came into her work. Lol


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  11. #206
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I was speaking to my mom earlier & apparently Landry Fields and his girlfriend came into her work. Lol
    My mom would be like "some really tall brown guy came into my work today. Apparently he plays for the Lakers. His gf was real cute."

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    My mom would be like "some really tall brown guy came into my work today. Apparently he plays for the Lakers. His gf was real cute."
    Lol, thats pretty much what she said.

    She said one of the Raptors came into he work but she didn't know who, one of her co-workers got his autograph. I asked her what he looked like and she's like, "he was tall, dark, handsome and had a beautiful blonde girl with him". As soon as she said beautiful blonde, I knew it was Landry Fields.


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  13. #208
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Lol, thats pretty much what she said.

    She said one of the Raptors came into he work but she didn't know who, one of her co-workers got his autograph. I asked her what he looked like and she's like, "he was tall, dark, handsome and had a beautiful blonde girl with him". As soon as she said beautiful blonde, I knew it was Landry Fields.
    I would have knew it when she said "tall, dark, and handsome."

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    I would have knew it when she said "tall, dark, and handsome."
    Really? my first guess would of been Alan Anderson

    http://bsl.org.il/pics/2007/articles/ander.jpg


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  15. #210
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Your Anus
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Really? my first guess would of been Alan Anderson

    http://bsl.org.il/pics/2007/articles/ander.jpg
    That's Saddler

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •