Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lockout Finally Ending? Est Nov 2nd

Great news today in the hockey world! Looks like the lockout may finally be coming to a close. Released two hours ago, Bettman has offered a 50/50 split to the players which word from numerous twitter sources which ill get to you guys, is that the nhlpa will accept the deal within the next 10 days, just working on Max contract length right now! Also saying that Quebec City looks to be getting a expansion team. Lets go Rangers!

vCash
    Baby steps. I think this should have been the proposed offer from the begging. The NHL gave in. Bottom line.

Having said this, Thank God hockey is back! Jets are average, Yankees can't hit anything so It's about time the Rangers come back.

vCash
    It's part of negotiations. You always low ball first.

vCash
    pleaseeeeeeeeeee

vCash
    I pray that this ends up being true... I need it back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nystandup View Post
    It's part of negotiations. You always low ball first.
    The low ball offers should have happened months ago, not as hockey was approaching.
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    The low ball offers should have happened months ago, not as hockey was approaching.
    Well NHL wanted to send a message that they weren't afraid to have a lock out apparently. I'm not defending it, just saying.

vCash
    NHLPA has a counter offer to make in Toronto tomorrow at 1, hopefully this gets all the minor details out of the way and we have a new CBA by Monday! So the season can start on November 2nd! Which will give us a home opener on November 4th against the Flyers, will spend whatever it takes to get there for it!

vCash
    The news that came out today wasn't good. This blows. Just when I thought it would end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    Apparently this offer has been on the table for a month but only made public recently because the NHL hired a former Republican consultant for PR who advised them to release this as a good PR move. So I'm not sure that it's late as well as I'm not convinced this is a low ball offer to be honest.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    That offer was basically useless.

vCash
    Well with no scheduled meetings for the week and the deadline for the NHL's offer to be accepted is down to just 5 days, its not looking good at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kreiderisabeast View Post
    That offer was basically useless.

No its not looking good at all. I am so sick of millionaires fighting with billionaires screw them all at this point

vCash
    The KHL game playing now is not too bad, Zuke's playing too. Both the players and the owners are crazy. What growth do they expect to happen when they keep spitting in the fans' faces

vCash
    I always look at the glass half full. The glass half full here is that Gabs would have missed these games anyway. I just hope when they do come back we have a decent size training camp. I like watching training camp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast