Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Delone Carter, Robert Hughes, and Kavell Conner were the 3 players that Arians said might not play. Not sure if there's an update on Satele/Justice.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    yeah what about Fleener and the RB core that seems to be banged up? I have yet to hear about them, I'm hoping, at least, that most of the team is healthy before the playoffs. If Indy has secured the 5 seed and the texans have the south wrapped up by week 17 there's a chance the colts may sit some of their guys or at the least pull the after the half [hopefully] not sooner, they can't take a chance on playing even a little stiff come the playoffs.

vCash
    Looks like we are not expecting everyone on the line to play...or we are just worries about depth because we are working out an Offensive Lineman named Shannon Breen today.

The Indianapolis Colts are working out former West Virginia offensive lineman Shannon Breen today, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

Breen has played indoor football for the Green Bay Blizzard and Milwaukee Mustangs.

He has trained with former NFL offensive line coach Larry Beightol.

The 6-foot-5, 310-pounder from Linganore High School had his Pro Day workout last March at Towson University.

For more coverage of the NFL, go to profootball.scout.com.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-11-2012 at 08:39 AM.

vCash
    Colts signed Deji Karim...not looking good for Carter and DB31.

vCash
    Brown and Hughes (rb) to the ir. Along with karim we signed moore back and Dave meggit's son

vCash
    Disappointed to hear about Donald Brown. Sports radio conjecture is that he is done in Indy.

vCash
    With Ballard and Delone, I'd doubt he's back.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    I actually like Moore and Karim. Both of them are at least decent enough to be on NFL rosters.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I like Karim as a change of pace guy. He is a 4.4 speed guy (which is faster than Brown) that has only 1 fumble in about 100 career attempts...and a pretty decent Kick returner. I haven't seen him play too much so I'm not sure how his speed translates but if he can get into open space I think he will be a good asset.

I was hoping Brown could stay healthy this year and ran hard when he was in...I still think he has a chance to come back though if he comes back cheap.

I really like Carter and how he runs, but I really cant stand his fumbles. IMO I think we should bring back Brown before him if for no other reason than that...this is a team that just can't afford to turn the ball over in the running game.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-12-2012 at 08:46 AM.

vCash
    I haven't checked myself, but one of the indystar reporters tweeted today that Brown is under contract for 2013.

vCash
    Not a big fan of Moore, but I like Karim.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Also just saw that Delone is out 2-3 weeks.

And...here...we...go...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567