Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    He tweeted the following today

I get to test the pads out this week
    Take that as you may

#iubb

vCash
    Good. We need him.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Redding in an interview today said he was playing.

Chapman also says he is excited to practice and expects to play "soon"...I don't know when soon is though.

vCash
    I doubt he plays this week. Hopefully he'll be ready next week.

vCash
    Sounds like Chapman will be back in 2 weeks according to Arians. Said he's made great progress and has looked good.

In ex-Colts news, Pierre Garcon has a toe injury and is looking like he's out for a long time. I'm usually one to not cheer injuries, but......I had a slight grin when I saw this

#iubb

vCash
    Vontae and Fleener already ruled out this week.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    From what I've seen Chapman is expected to be activated after the Jacksonville game. They are waiting until then because we are in need of roster spots and can't really afford to burn one on him before it. I think he has to be activated by next Tuesday or sit out the rest of the year.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 11-06-2012 at 03:10 PM.

vCash
    Really looking forward to seeing Chapman. If he's even as close to being as dominant as he was in NCAA we'll be in great shape.

<3

vCash
    My guess is Brown, Mathis, and Justice to be back for the Patriots game.

#iubb

vCash
    Fleener, Davis could return this week.

Avery concussion. Redding no idea.

<3

vCash

2012 Injury news

The Colts never can catch a break when it comes to injuries.

vCash
    Colts waived Kyle Miller today so i think Fleener is back this week...

<3

vCash
    Glad to get Fleener back.

vCash
    Will Vontae ever return?

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Will Vontae ever return?
    Well when he does the way it is looking we will be able to ease him in slowly. No need to rush him with the way Butler, Vaughn, and Gordy are playing.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast