Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash

Colts running back Donald Brown has knee surgery, out 2-3 weeks

Indianapolis Colts running back Donald Brown underwent knee surgery Tuesday and will be out two to three weeks, Colts interim head coach Bruce Arians said.

Backup Vick Ballard will start on Sunday.

Brown tore some cartilage in his knee on the Colts’ final two-point conversion in the team’s victory over the Green Bay Packers, and had surgery on Tuesday to repair the damage. Arians said Brown did not injure the knee on his celebration after running for the two
    http://tracking.si.com/2012/10/10/co...-knee-surgery/

That sucks. Brown was doing great thus far. Time to see what Ballard can do with the full load. Maybe Delone Carter will get some burn?

vCash
    Well, all of the Brown haters should be encouraged.

I wonder if Moore will be back this week?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post

http://tracking.si.com/2012/10/10/co...-knee-surgery/

That sucks. Brown was doing great thus far. Time to see what Ballard can do with the full load. Maybe Delone Carter will get some burn?
    I had high hopes for Carter when he was drafted, and still do somewhat as a change of pace back, but the last thing this team needs is a fumble and last year Carter had 1 fumble around every 33 carries. That isn't something I think we should chance unless we absolutely have to. Even playing the jets who don't look to be producing much offense anytime soon we can't afford to turn the ball over. Personally I would rather have an ineffective running game than a turnover prone one.

vCash
    I'm quite confident in Vick. If the O-line can give him some holes, he'll do good.

vCash
    #colts OLB Robert Mathis will miss 2-3 games with sprained left knee. sought 2nd medical opinion in atlanta, got confirmation of severity.
    - Chappell

Another chance for Hughes...
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Damn. Injuries piling up once again.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    It's kind of sad that right now you can add both Mathis and Freeney's salary together and pretty much treat it like we are just paying a lot one player since I think I can count the snaps they have been on the field together on one hand....

vCash
    How is that their fault though?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    How is that their fault though?
    It's not, just sucks that they can't stay healthy.

vCash
    Injury report: DNP-D.Brown D.Butler D.Freeney R.Mathis F.Moala C.Redding M.Tevaseu. LTD PART- P.Angerer J.Reitz W.Justice FULL- V.Davis
    Colts Notebook: Vontae Davis, Pat Angerer and Joe Reitz could return Sunday http://sns.mx/MCpiy4
    Good to see Davis at full participation this early in the week and if we could get Angerer and Reitz back it would be pretty big. Still early but promising.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 10-17-2012 at 08:52 PM.

vCash
    we need Reitz, badly. We also need Angerer. Who's the better OLB Freeman or Conner?

#3in5

<3

vCash

2012 Injury news

Freeman. Connor has been an absolute disappointment. He looked like a defensive building block. He's been anything but that this year.

vCash
    I would like to see Freeman stay inside with Angerer and move Connor to the bench. I do think Connor can backup just about all the LB positions though.

vCash
    It is after the 6th game so I'm wondering how long it will take for Chapman to be activated since this is the first week he has been eligible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    It is after the 6th game so I'm wondering how long it will take for Chapman to be activated since this is the first week he has been eligible.
    Better yet, how will he be active. Chapman was supposed to be ready for training camp and wasn't.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast