Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    It's pretty much just a bidding war, right? Key is balance, you don't want to spend your whole cap in the 1st 10 picks. How many players do we need?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    It's pretty much just a bidding war, right? Key is balance, you don't want to spend your whole cap in the 1st 10 picks. How many players do we need?
    Your starters will include 9 forwards and 5 defense man. 1 utility spot for a forward or defense man and 5 bench spots. At least 2 starting goalies but you can carry more than 2. I would recommend having at least 3 goalies.

And yes it's a bidding war. A team will place somebody up for auction and everybody bids on that player.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 01-15-2013 at 07:14 PM.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    burgh_fan66, check your PMs.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Seem cool never did auction

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345