Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    I have emailed everybody an invite to the league so far except for LionPenguin24. I noticed he hasn't posted since 9/20 so jrm2054 we may need your friend after all. If LionPenguin24 doesn't respond by midnight I'll send your friend an invite to the league.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I have emailed everybody an invite to the league so far except for LionPenguin24. I noticed he hasn't posted since 9/20 so jrm2054 we may need your friend after all. If LionPenguin24 doesn't respond by midnight I'll send your friend an invite to the league.
    Ok sounds good

vCash
    Why is there only 4 teams in the league right now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Ok sounds good
    No response from Lion so I'll be emailing your friend. Have him accept the invite ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    Why is there only 4 teams in the league right now?
    All 8 teams have been invited, they just need to accept the invitation that is in their email.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    All owners have been invited. Remember everybody the draft is Tuesday night (tomorrow) at 9 pm et.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Ok i text him

vCash
    Are we going to postpone the draft if the others haven't signed up by then?

vCash
    Just for the record I'm not much of a fantasy hockey player but if you need another owner I'll take a team.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Is there an autodraft feature if I can't make it? I know there usually is but this is the first time I've ever used an auction type

vCash
    Ok i text him
    your friend hasn't accepted yet. He needs to accept before 8, there is some feature on ESPN that won't allow the draft unless everybody accepts their invites at least one hour before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    Are we going to postpone the draft if the others haven't signed up by then?
    Yes but there is only 1 left who needs to join.

Quote Originally Posted by burgh_fan66 View Post
    Just for the record I'm not much of a fantasy hockey player but if you need another owner I'll take a team.
    It's pretty easy but be on stand by because the final invite hasn't been accepted. If you can be online around 7 and the other guy hasn't accepted by then you can join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    Is there an autodraft feature if I can't make it? I know there usually is but this is the first time I've ever used an auction type
    To be honest I'm not sure. You would think that there is though.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 01-15-2013 at 05:08 PM.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    He is accepting now

vCash
    He is accepting now
    Perfect!

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    This is going to be awesome. I've never done an auction draft. It would be a good idea to plan ahead, don't want to waste 50 on Crosby.

vCash
    Everybody has joined! Remember guys the draft is at 9 pm et, which is 2 hours from now! Be prepared!

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    This is going to be awesome. I've never done an auction draft. It would be a good idea to plan ahead, don't want to waste 50 on Crosby.
    I never did an auction before until last year and I enjoyed it. I like it because, unlike a snake draft, you have the opportunity to draft any player you want. You get the chance to have Crosby and Malkin on the same team. Plus there isn't any dead time between picks. Every pick is a chance for any team to get that player, which is fun. You guys should enjoy it.

- Mike Zimmer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast