Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    I'd do it if someone gives me the info, I can tell Burgh as well. Is it just a Yahoo fantasy draft? I could probably do it any weeknight or in the afternoon on the weekends

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    I'd do it if someone gives me the info, I can tell Burgh as well. Is it just a Yahoo fantasy draft? I could probably do it any weeknight or in the afternoon on the weekends
    It'll be an ESPN league, I haven't decided if it's a snake draft or an auction but I'm leaning towards auction. I haven't made the league yet because I want to wait and see if it'll be 8 or 10 people. I'll give it some more time to see if more people want to join or not.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I'm pretty sure I found another person to draft so we should be at 8 right now.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Ok when we drafting

vCash
    Just tell me when we are doing this.

vCash
    What day is best for everybody? I'd like to do it as soon as possible. Say....Tuesday night?

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Tuesday night at like 6 or Tuesday night at like 8? I'm okay for the latter.

vCash
    Also I need everybody to PM me their email address so I can send you an invite to the league

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Tuesday night works

vCash
    I think Tuesday night would work for me as well. Probably the later the better

vCash
    I probably can't do the draft before 8. The later, the better.

vCash
    After 8 is fine for me

vCash
    9:00 et?
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 01-13-2013 at 08:09 PM.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    That's fine

vCash
    That should work

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast