Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Winnipeg did everthing they could to give the game to Calgary and they did. Turnovers killed them and again can't get 2 good games in a row from the QB. At least they made it exciting at the end, but what an ugly game. Seasons over , hope next year they put it together in the new staduim.
    That was hard to watch Elliott drive down the field 4 times and each time throw an interception in the endzone. Even if they got field goals on each oe they probably could have won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Good game in Edmonton at the 1/2. Looks like a big crowd, even though 1/4 are from Sask. Never going to fill that place for a regular season game, but great to see all the fans out.
    They used to fill it up all the time. I think they need to do a major reno in that stadium. Lions, Bombers, Riders, Ticats, and the future Renegades have or all will have either new stadiums or major renos done.

vCash
    Never watched a game in Edmonton, so I don't know what they can or need to do. But the covered up seats in the end zone seem never used other than when the Grey Cup was there. But nice to see Ottawa coming back, and I'm still wondering where the Cats play for the next 2 years. Try the Maritimes for a couple years to see what interest is there. Winnipeg could move back to West where they should be and we'd have 5 in the west and 5 in the east.

vCash
    Haha surprised to see the fan make the field goal, they usually come out and shank that ****.

And another!

Aww, couldn't get the 40 yarder

vCash
    Pierce is getting destroyed out there!

vCash
    Well... great start for Reilly in his first career start

vCash
    Solid win for BC, Reilly ended up not doing so bad, and I'm really impressed with Tim Brown, he's a legit threat any time he touches the ball.

vCash
    The Bomber/Argos game was probably the most entertaining one I have seen all year. And the Bombers won, great all around.

Lions beating the Esks also keeps the Bombers slim playoff hopes alive. Tigerscats lose this weekend, Esks lose both their remaiing games, and Bombers win their two games they have left and its playoff bound. As I said, a slim playoff hope.

vCash
    2 good games. Great running perf. by Winnipeg and exciting game. Is Buck still breathing?

B.C cream of the crop in the west. Reilly was very good. If Lulay is around for a couple years, may see Ottawa looking at this guy. But see what he has, but looked great in 1st start.

vCash
    Even with all the injuries, Montreal still looks strong. With 4 weeks to game wonder who they get back. Only team I see close in east is the Argos but Ray would have to be great to beat them at home in front of 50,000+ crazy fans.

vCash
    Calvillo runs for 2 TD's, can't remember last time he did that?

vCash
    Good finish to the game, thought Riders might pull it out, man it was windy there!

vCash
    This week

Calgary over B.C.... I think Lions rest some regulars in 2nd 1/2
    Hamilton over Winnipeg ......Last game at Ivor Wynn
    Sask. over T.O......Sask needs it more
    Edmonton over Montreal...Edm wins, they are in playoffs and think Als will rest some reg. in 2nd 1/2

vCash
    Wonder which backs Edm. will use now that Boyd is back?

vCash
    What lousy weather to play a game, stands 1/2 full. Good win for the Stamps, and the Lions couldn't hang on to the ball. Wonder who makes a play for Reilly in off season since he is a FA. Winnipeg and Edmonton may take a long look.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast