Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    I had Hamilton beating the AL's who just have not looked that good the last few games. Good for Hamilton, Burris was unstoppable, 28 of 32, not much room for error there.

I had Calgary in a close 1, but the Stamps pretty much contolled that game. Surprised it was that lop-sided.

vCash
    I guess Winnipeg needs this game to keep in touch with the Cats., but with out Ray, if he is out very long, it may be the Argos the Bombers must pass.

vCash
    Went 3-1 again.

Bombers lose Buck again, why doesn't this guy just give it up. Jackson was better than I expected.

Sask over B.C Lulay was not sharp and Durant was spot on. B.C not looking so good lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Went 3-1 again.

Bombers lose Buck again, why doesn't this guy just give it up. Jackson was better than I expected.

Sask over B.C Lulay was not sharp and Durant was spot on. B.C not looking so good lately.
    Jackson wasn't that great but he didn't really didn't need to be when the Bombers only put up 9 yards in total offense i the 1st quarter and turn the ball over 7 times. The Bombers always seem to have problems with qb's who can run though.

vCash
    This week tough to call, lots of close games. But I'll give it a go.

Edmonton over Hamilton in close one. Home game diff.
    B.C. over Calgary again a close 1 and agin home game diif.
    Montreal over Winnipeg
    Toronto over Sask. too close.

Be surprised if I go 3-1 for the 3rd week straight, these games are all too close to call.

vCash
    I think Winnipeg might take out Montreal this week just because it seems sort of random and they always seem to play the Alouettes tough. If Ray is still out this week I'd say that the Riders take Toronto too.

vCash
    Big 4th quarter for Edmonton saved me. Joseph looked good and lots of offence by both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I think Winnipeg might take out Montreal this week just because it seems sort of random and they always seem to play the Alouettes tough. If Ray is still out this week I'd say that the Riders take Toronto too.
    Winnipeg is a mess, but the Al's haven't been that great lately so I could see this, just wonder if they get 100% from everyone.

Haven't heard whats happenning with Ray, but I'm sure he's not 100% as he just started light throwing on Wed.

vCash
    OH, forgot, Hamiltons 6 turnovers helped me as well.....

vCash
    Huge win by B.C. in a close 1. Both teams played well enough to win. Love the new work done on the Staduim.

vCash
    Big win for Bombers. Elliott looked real good, now if he can just be more consistant. Bad games then good.
    Nice blocks by Carroll on the 2 point conversion by the Als, and knocking that pass down late.
    Sure surprised me, but good for them. Good solid game both on offence and defence.

vCash
    Good way to spend a thanksgiving afternoon. Bombers played a good game.

vCash
    BC did the Bombers a favor and beat the Ticats last night. Now the Bombers have to win their game against Calgary and the Eskimos will have to lose theirs against the Riders.

vCash
    Winnipeg did everthing they could to give the game to Calgary and they did. Turnovers killed them and again can't get 2 good games in a row from the QB. At least they made it exciting at the end, but what an ugly game. Seasons over , hope next year they put it together in the new staduim.

vCash
    Good game in Edmonton at the 1/2. Looks like a big crowd, even though 1/4 are from Sask. Never going to fill that place for a regular season game, but great to see all the fans out.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast