Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Pretty much a do or die game for the Cats and Bombers, hope to see a good game and they better fill the place being last game and all.

vCash
    Lousy weather in Hamilton, but nice to see them fill the place for last game. I still don't know where they are playing the next couple of years???????

vCash
    Don't know what would be worse. Bombers knocked out of playoffs or those people who think that Buck should be their QB for 2013.

vCash
    Buck will be in a Hospice by then

vCash
    That was a poor outing by the Bombers. Elliott has shown this season that he is not the answer at the qb position. Highlight of the game for the Bombers was the hit Beasley put down. Reilly and some upgrades on the o-line and linebacking core should be the Bombers priority this offseason.

vCash
    Reilly is some one they should look at. Since he is a FA I would think Edmonton will be looking as well. But you are right about the O line, no matter who you put back there, if he gets no protection, it won't matter. And they need to get the LB set as moving little DB's in and out of there won't work.

vCash
    What a game. I thought Hamilton would win as T.O. sat some keys guys, but they sure gave it a go. When you score 40 you just expect to win.

Like the last cross over, could see 2 west teams in Grey Cup.

vCash
    That was a great way for the Bombers to finish things up at the old stadium. A win, having some of the all-time greats in the house (Walby, Hill, West, Pleon) and have Tyrone Jones and Milt Stegal inducted into the hall of fame.

Couldn't pull out a seat though, I was in the upper deck and its bench seating. Didn't really feel like hauling an 8' steel bench down 12 floors of stairs and ramps and out to the car.
    Last edited by Bramaca; 11-04-2012 at 01:04 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    That was a great way for the Bombers to finish things up at the old stadium. A win, having some of the all-time greats in the house (Walby, Hill, West, Pleon) and have Tyrone Jones and Milt Stegal inducted into the hall of fame.

Couldn't pull out a seat though, I was in the upper deck and its bench seating. Didn't really feel like hauling an 8' steel bench down 12 floors of stairs and ramps and out to the car.

Its good to hear you had a great time and it was really good to see some of the old faces. But you should have tryed anyway, you would have been famous and made the plays of the week....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678