Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2012 CFL Game Thread

I put this together in hopes that if we have comments on games being played that we would have a dedicated thread to game days.
    Also I put a forum for each team. So if you have comments on your team or others we now have places to put what ever you want to say.
    This is about as easy as it gets to get people interested in the CFL PSD and hopefully we will get alot more players on here.
    Lets see if this works, could be fun.

vCash
    Thanks for the Sticky. This week my picks are.

Al's over Lions
    Riders over Bombers
    Cats over Argos
    Stamps over Eskimos.

Best game should be the Al's and Lions , great defencesand offences should be over 45 pts.

vCash
    I'm really hoping the Bombers can break the Labor Day losing streak in Saskatchewan. Sort of glad that Pierce isn't going either, not a huge fan of him as the Bombers qb.

vCash
    This may be working. Need more posters, but this looks like a good start.

vCash
    More fans may come. It would be good to get a couple from each team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I'm really hoping the Bombers can break the Labor Day losing streak in Saskatchewan. Sort of glad that Pierce isn't going either, not a huge fan of him as the Bombers qb.
    I hope they can as well, but they seem cursed when it comes to Labour Day. Just keep it close, last year was not good. But the Rider fans are going to be loud, and they need a win as bad as the Bombers do. Hope its at least an entertaining game and no 20 punt games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    More fans may come. It would be good to get a couple from each team.
    May take a week or more to get more posters. There are viewers looking at the threads, just need to get it rolling. A couple from each team would be great then hopefully once people get used to it , more will join.

vCash
    Can't believe they overturned that fumble. He took almost 2 full steps with the ball.

vCash
    Damnit, good win for Montreal, tough loss for BC. Seemed like Lulay had difficulty adjusting to the late blitzes. Whitaker was solid. Bruce played a helluva game, too. Ugh, oh well on to the next.

vCash
    A fun game last night. Also thought Whitaker was the big weapon for the Al's, but game could have gone either way. Love the atmoshere at the game, fans are great there.

Bottom line B.C had to settle for too many field goals, while Montreal finished their drives with TD's. These 2 teams so far look like the ones to beat.

vCash
    Calvillo is like the energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going. Still the best qb in the league.

vCash
    Changing my pick for the Labor day Classic, I'm going with the Bombers now, you would think the odds got to be in Winnipegs favour to win 1 for once. Low scoring game, going with 35 pts.
    Lost yesterday, thought it might be more defensive. But I'd be surprised if between the Riders and Bombers they can score more than 35 points combined.

vCash
    They will score more points then that combined. I'd say between the two teams they will be above 50 points.

vCash
    Now theres the Rider bounce on that field goal. And I'll stand by my 35 total points

vCash
    All Riders that 1st Q, Bombers better stop them here, no more than a FG. .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast