Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Maybe Bombers take a look at Reilly or Willy in off season.

vCash
    Burke staying, mack more than likely staying

This organization was really become a joke

vCash
    Thought they might drop 1 of them for sure, but too cheap to buy Mack out. Plus aren't they still paying someone else they canned. What a mess, might as well bring Buck back to join Huey and Doey.

vCash
    Burke's not really a problem, if anything he hasn't really gotten a chance yet. Mack however needs make some major moves or be sent packing.

Going to the final game this weekend. Last time at Canadinns stadium, maybe I'll pull up my seats and take them home.

vCash
    I'd wait to take my seat home, maybe too windy this winter to finish the new one.. LOL.

vCash
    The outside of the stadium is basically done, just some minor touch-ups. The finishing touches on the interior is the main thing that needs to be finished. They could probably be done by Christmas.

vCash
    Looking forward to watching them play a game there next year when I come to visit my parents. Looks good on Google!
    Have a good time at the game, hope they fill it, being the last game and all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    The outside of the stadium is basically done, just some minor touch-ups. The finishing touches on the interior is the main thing that needs to be finished. They could probably be done by Christmas.
    They need to seriously work on the outside of the stadium, especially the roads.

vCash
    Well I guess they can go ahead and knock down the old 1 for real this year. But I hear there is some big parking issues, did no one take this into account, or are they hoping most people take public transit. When are they finishing off the rapid bus corrider to U of M. That would ease some conjestion I would think.

vCash
    Starting to get pumped to see the Bombers in thier new staduim this year. Haven't kept up, but have they torn the old 1 down yet and have they solved the parking problem. Jeez, its only 9 games, why all the fuss, or maybe thats died down.

vCash
    I was surprised the Bombers didn't go after Reilly. Please don't tell me they are still planning on putting the $6.00 QB. in there to get killed again this year????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Starting to get pumped to see the Bombers in thier new staduim this year. Haven't kept up, but have they torn the old 1 down yet and have they solved the parking problem. Jeez, its only 9 games, why all the fuss, or maybe thats died down.
    They probably won't tear down the old one until well into the season, a little insurance policy in case there is something wrong. There is plenty of parking, the problem is that a lot of the parking is students parking at the U of M and they are telling students they have to move out of spots they pay for when there is a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    I was surprised the Bombers didn't go after Reilly. Please don't tell me they are still planning on putting the $6.00 QB. in there to get killed again this year????
    Don't be surprised to see Buck out there again next season. I sort of wanted them to go after Reilly but they don't seem to be making much of a move on the qb front.

vCash
    If the guy can just stay healthy, they can win with him. But in and out and in and out, just got to stop. This team needs a QB. they can count on every week. With him its a crap shoot. If he is 100% , fine, but they better have a back up who is ready to go and produce, or 2012 all over again.

vCash
    What happened with Elliott and Logan? Is Winnipeg still banking on Pierce to start the season, who's the backups, cause they will need them after the 1st game.
    Thought Logan was 1 of their leading tacklers.

Contract problems or personal stuff???????

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast