Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Winnipeg Fan Chat

Football Forum

vCash
    I heard Elliott is starting again. Should have won last game. Wonder when Pierce is coming back, but to be honest the guy is made of glass. Have no confidence in him even finishing a game in 1 piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    I heard Elliott is starting again. Should have won last game. Wonder when Pierce is coming back, but to be honest the guy is made of glass. Have no confidence in him even finishing a game in 1 piece.
    not so orried about whether he can finish a game, more worried about how he barely puts up any points on the board until the game is out of reach.

vCash
    I really like Mathews, give him another year or two and I think he can be the replacement for Simon as the dominant receiver in the league. Also a good chance he ends up in the NFL soon considering his size and skillset.

vCash
    I like him as well. Big bodied, fast and makes the tough catches. As for being as good as Simon in a year or 2, I would think if he puts 2 big years together, he'll take a look at the NFL. But many have gone before him and have returned. But he is the proto typical type of player that the NFL likes.

vCash
    Bombers stadium is really starting to take shape. Looking forward to going to some games there.

http://www.bluebombers.com/photo_gal...allery/id/8471

vCash
    Looking forward to the new stadium, plan on visiting my parents in Winnipeg for a few weeks next summer, going to plan it around 2 home games so Dad and I can take in the new digs.

vCash
    So, Buck says he's okay, the head coach changes his story and Elliott gets the start. Is it possible no one knows what they are doing in Bomber land. No point in even playing Buck, its not like they are making the play offs. Keep banging away with Elliott so you can see if he is the QB for next year.

vCash
    I say play Buck because he'll get injured even worse and then he may be forced to retire. Probably better for the team to know they have to move on from him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I say play Buck because he'll get injured even worse and then he may be forced to retire. Probably better for the team to know they have to move on from him.
    he's sitting, I guess they figured out he did have a concussion. Hard to know who or what to believe with this guy. To me, the guys done, stay with Elliott the rest of the way so they can make plans for next year.

vCash
    Buck a no go again this week, glad to give Elliott another go. Time for Buck to shut it down this year.

vCash
    Bombers had a great run game last night. Disturbingly, I found it slightly entertaining watching Buck get hurt multiple times last night. It's so tragic it has become a comedy, 'can he make it through this series?', no he got hurt again.

Also noticed that Brink seems to be the only Bomber qb who can consistently get the ball in the endzone.

vCash
    Its time for someone to take Buck aside and tell him he's getting killed out there and take the rest of the season off. They are not making the playoffs, just too many things have to happen, but watching this guy get beat up everytime he plays is disturbing. Can't believe he hasn't a concussion x10 over the last 2 years and it seems they are not concerned what these injuries are doing to him as a person, forget an athlete.

vCash
    The problem is its his choice. The Bombers actually kept him out of the lineup longer then he wanted to be. Last night during the game he refused to come out a few times when they tried to pull him off the field. Multiple people have told him he should retire, including Matt Dunigan who still has problems from similar injuries.

Buck gets hurt seriously and I think its as much on him as on anyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    The problem is its his choice. The Bombers actually kept him out of the lineup longer then he wanted to be. Last night during the game he refused to come out a few times when they tried to pull him off the field. Multiple people have told him he should retire, including Matt Dunigan who still has problems from similar injuries.

Buck gets hurt seriously and I think its as much on him as on anyone else.

Agree 100%

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast