Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    3,050
    vCash
    1500

    2014 CFL Season Game Thread

    Hope our CFL fans haven't abandoned us.

    Season opener was tonight. Argos got pummeled by the Bombers. Drew Willy's play throughout the game was a pleasant surprise, good to see him doing well tonight. Argos D was abysmal, hope they can sort things out by next week.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,864
    vCash
    1500
    Missed the game last night but it looks like the Bombers have addressed some needs and will be better this season. How much better will be seen in the coming weeks. Always nice to see Toronto get stomped as well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,239
    vCash
    500
    I see Lulay won't be ready for the opener tomorrow, bummer but at least Glenn looked sharp against Calgary.

    Hopefully Logan can return kicks better than he did with my (NFL) Lions last year

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    3,050
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I see Lulay won't be ready for the opener tomorrow, bummer but at least Glenn looked sharp against Calgary.

    Hopefully Logan can return kicks better than he did with my (NFL) Lions last year
    In the pre-game show they were saying that there's a potential that Lulay may not play at all this season which is why the Lions gave up there first round pick to acquire Glenn. If that's the case, if anything were to happen to Glenn the Lions would be in trouble at the QB position.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,239
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensrule View Post
    In the pre-game show they were saying that there's a potential that Lulay may not play at all this season which is why the Lions gave up there first round pick to acquire Glenn. If that's the case, if anything were to happen to Glenn the Lions would be in trouble at the QB position.
    Yikes, John Beck has some NFL experience but hasn't been all that impressive from what I've seen in the preseason (which isn't much)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,239
    vCash
    500
    Well, not the greatest season debut for Troy Smith and Montreal, or Chad Johnson for that matter, but it's obviously early so no reason to jump ship.

    I completely forgot about the start time for the BC game, didn't even check in til there was 3 mins left I'll check espn3 to see if there's a game replay but all I really remember was Harris fumbling the comeback away with under 20 seconds to go.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,864
    vCash
    1500
    Good game tonight between the Bombers and Alouettes. Was slow going at the start because of challenges and penalties but a great finish. Bombers are 3-0, great start.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    3,050
    vCash
    1500
    Argos lose to the RedBlacks. I so saw that coming! The East Division is starting off slow out of the gates again lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,864
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensrule View Post
    Argos lose to the RedBlacks. I so saw that coming! The East Division is starting off slow out of the gates again lol
    Good to see the RedBlacks win their home opener in front of a sold out crowd.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    3,050
    vCash
    1500
    Bombers sneak out a last minute win against the Ti-Cats. Hard not to cheer for the Bombers this season, what a story.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    16,239
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensrule View Post
    Bombers sneak out a last minute win against the Ti-Cats. Hard not to cheer for the Bombers this season, what a story.
    That was nuts, looked like they'd blown the big lead, then Willy floated up a prayer for the winner.

    Side note: holy **** Quincy McDuffie is fast

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,690
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensrule View Post
    Bombers sneak out a last minute win against the Ti-Cats. Hard not to cheer for the Bombers this season, what a story.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    That was nuts, looked like they'd blown the big lead, then Willy floated up a prayer for the winner.

    Side note: holy **** Quincy McDuffie is fast
    I had tickets to that game but gave them to a friend because I thought I'd be too busy to go...Really wish I had gone in hindsight. Caught the 2nd half on tv though. Amazingly exciting finish. Literally can't have a game finish closer than that one did

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Posts
    9,976
    vCash
    1500
    Good to see these CFL threads are getting some action again. I want to jump back in as it got pretty lonely there for a year.
    Even though we live in Miami now, we still can get some CFL games but the coverage here is 0. You say CFL down here and you get "Cuba for Life".

    Here's hoping the Bombers bounce back and going to watch the Argo/Lions game tonight on the tube!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Posts
    9,976
    vCash
    1500
    Where did they get these uniforms. Argos look like the Titans and B.C. looks really wierd, like a team of Zombies! Need some offense here!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    3,050
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Where did they get these uniforms. Argos look like the Titans and B.C. looks really wierd, like a team of Zombies! Need some offense here!
    Argos were wearing there "signature" jersies, I think it's only a one time thing. Argos were horrible in that game, wasn't exactly the most exciting game to watch but B.C. ran away with it in the fourth quarter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •