Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Edmonton Fan Chat

Football Forum

vCash
    I see Messam is back, how are they going to work both Boyd and Messam in same backfield. Nice problem to have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    I see Messam is back, how are they going to work both Boyd and Messam in same backfield. Nice problem to have.
    You're forgetting about Charles as well. Wouldn't mind the Bombers seeing if they could trade for Messam.

vCash
    Simpson has done a pretty good job in Winnipeg. Wonder how Messam will feel sharing the backfield with Boyd, got to be bumbed out he didn't even make a practice roster down south. Want to see him play first. But I can't see the Esk's keeping them both.

vCash
    Messam signed on till end of 2014. That takes care of him, what happens with Boyd?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Messam signed on till end of 2014. That takes care of him, what happens with Boyd?
    I believe Boyd is currently still 2nd on the depth chart and Messam is going to be 3rd for right now. Wouldn't be surprised if the Esks make a decision on which to keep after a couple weeks. I'm guessing they will keep Charles and Messam.

vCash
    About the only team that needs a back is the Argos, and I can't see him going back there. Don't know what he's getting paid, but I think its more than any CFL team would want to pay for a back up.
    But I won't be surprised in the next few weeks that some running back gets injured and they'll come knocking on the Eskimos door.

vCash
    Interested to see what they do with all the backs. Don't know how they can carry 2 imports at RB, esp. when the back signed longterm is Canadian. See if all 3 are in the game?

vCash
    Messam, Boyd, Charles, and Mccarty all had rushes in last nights game but only combined for a total of 11 carries. Meanwhile Joseph had 7. Its time for them to do something about it cause I imagine all the players are starting to get confused and angry with their roles.

vCash
    ^ Keep Messam and Charles and try to deal Boyd. I guess unless they just sit him and wait for a back to go down on another team then move him out.

vCash

vCash
    Kavis Reed the first coach to be fired in the offseason this year. Can't say I'm surprised, it was a disappointing year all around for the Esks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensrule View Post
    Kavis Reed the first coach to be fired in the offseason this year. Can't say I'm surprised, it was a disappointing year all around for the Esks
    Pretty sure Burke will be gone this week as well.