• Yes!

3 6.67%
  • Noo!

36 80.00%
  • IDK

6 13.33%
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    vCash
    They are leaning on Lebron too much this season, at times they look like Cleveland from a few years ago. Wade has played better but yes they do depend on Lebron a little too much so far this season.

vCash
    Well, he's LeBron. And on top of that, his skillset is so multi-faceted that what he's doing currently on the floor is near effortless. Wades been playing very well of late and once Bosh gets going, this team is going to look different on offense and defense. There's room for improvement here.....and that's a great thing at this stage of the season.

vCash
    We need a center!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Two other top 20 players then you have Ray Allen, Chalmers, Haslem and Battier so Lebron shouldnt be depended on to do as much as he has this season. At times you can see the wear on his face alot of players on this team need to step up and take some burden of Lebron its that simple.

vCash
    I agree. But we've been here before, and at the end of the day over the course of 82 games, not everyone is going to be on top of their games at points.

vCash
    ‏@MiamiHeraldHeat
    Heat will not resign Josh Harrellson for another 10-day contract. Harrellson is exploring other options for more playing time.
    the Birdman cometh?

vCash

vCash
    More on the move:
    The Heat and center Josh Harrellson have decided to part ways after the expiration of his 10-day contract today. "It's best for both sides that Josh look at other options," agent Merle Scott said. "The Heat believes it needs something different than what Josh can offer. The door hasn't been closed on a return down the road."

Harrellson was released earlier this month so the Heat could avoid guaranteeing his contract for the remainder of the season. He was re-signed to a 10-day contract last week. The Heat could have signed him to another 10-day contract, but not a third, before deciding whether to sign him for the rest of the season.

Jarvis Varnado's first 10-day contract with the Heat also is expiring.
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sport...#storylink=cpy
    Last edited by gotoHcarolina52; 01-19-2013 at 05:25 PM.

vCash
    I wonder if a trade is coming if we are clearing 2 roster spots?

vCash
    Doubt we do anything yet.

vCash
    Oh ****, Birdman is on the Knicks radar. We better not lose out on him especially to them...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Oh ****, Birdman is on the Knicks radar. We better not lose out on him especially to them...
    In Riley I trust... If he worked him out and didn't like what he saw, I believe in his assessment.

But I would like either Birdman or K-Mart before the All-star break.

vCash
    The Heat will probably only consider adding Kenyon Martin or Chris Anderson. A trade seems highly unlikely because Riley values all the pieces on the team. I could see Pat Riley approaching the Mavericks about a deal. Maybe Pat Riley likes the idea of Chris Kaman, Shawn Marion, and Elton Brand for Chris Bosh and Dexter Pittman. The Heat could also flip the pick they got from the 76ers to the Suns for Jermaine O'Neal. I imagine any deal the Heat make will be based on size and defensive versatility. The Heat have always like Kaman, Marion, and Brand. Chris Bosh might like the idea of being the main option on the Mavericks and is a native of Dallas Texas. The Heat and Mavs would win in the deal. In the end Bosh is vital when the Heat play teams like the Thunder and Bulls. Bosh has the size, length, speed, agility, and quickness to make the Heat's defense potent.

Shawn Marion would take a lot of pressure of LeBron defensively and Brand and Kaman would add rebounding and size. Shawn Marion is a prefect fit in the Heat defense. Brand is a more effective version of Haslem. The Heat could play Marion at PF and move Battier to SF in their hybrid defense. Then LeBron would have more freedom to move around on defense.
    Last edited by Derick713; 01-19-2013 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick713 View Post
    The Heat will probably only consider adding Kenyon Martin or Chris Anderson. A trade seems highly unlikely because Riley values all the pieces on the team. I could see Pat Riley approaching the Mavericks about a deal. Maybe Riley likes the idea of Chris Kaman, Shawn Marion, and Elton Brand for Chris Bosh and Dexter Pittman. The Heat could also flip the pick they got from the 76ers to the Suns for Jermaine O'Neal. I imagine any deal the Heat make will be based on size and defensive versatility. The Heat have always like Kaman, Marion, and Brand. Chris Bosh might like the idea of being the main option on the Mavericks and is a native of Dallas Texas. The Heat and Mavs would win in the deal. In the end Bosh is vital when the Heat play teams like the Thunder and Bulls. Bosh has the size, length, speed, agility, and quickness to make the Heat's defensive potent.
    i miss your trade ideas. but this one is pretty bad.

vCash
    I admit the Heat aren't getting fair value in the trade I mentioned for Bosh. It's not like Riley wants picks and building blocks. He wants pieces and veterans that will help the Heat win now. LeBron and Wade are untouchable. Bosh can be had if the offer is right. I don't think Pat will make any trades because he cares about all the players and because they deserve a chance to defend their championship. Plus he wouldn't want to disrupt the chemistry. The trade I mentioned is based on Riley doing right by Bosh while picking up some help on defense. The Mavs look like they are in rebuilding mode. Pat likes Marion, Brand, and Kaman. It seems like a deal Pat would except. I just propose trade ideas that I can see Pat entertaining. It just seemed plausible given what other teams would offer. Marion is the kind of piece that can really add to the Heat. He can defend at PF and allow Battier to move to SF. Then coach Spo would have more options in how to use LeBron on defense.

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast