3 6.67%
  • Noo!

36 80.00%
  • IDK

6 13.33%
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lavilevi23 View Post
    If it was up to me I'd get Biirdman or Darko along with D.Fisher.
    D Fisher!?!?! What use does he have on this team with Chalmers, Cole, Wade, Allen, and Miller all deserving minutes on the floor? Not to mention that LeBron is also a viable option on that end.

I rather a young gritty defender in Harris to develop. Why waste a spot on an old pg that fills a position that is already stacked and as a result miss out on good youth?

Miami Heat

vCash
    T-Harris needs to be kept. We need younger options moving forward and I want Derek Fisher nowhere near this team.

vCash
    Terrel Harris is 99% guaranteed IMO. He was awesome during the summer league. He's a good defender and rebounder and a very good energy guy. Everything goes fine with Heat culture.

vCash
    Josh Harrelson to the Miami Heat

You mad Bill?!

Let's Go HEAT!!!

vCash
    tomhaberstroh Tom Haberstroh
    Josh Harrellson (@BigJorts55) announces on Twitter that he'll be in Miami "for the next nine months."

You mad Bill?!

Let's Go HEAT!!!

vCash
    hope we'll have Sean Williams
    Angel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
    hope we'll have Sean Williams

vCash
    I'l take S.Williams over Pittman and Harellson
    Angel

vCash
    Sign Harrelson, Birdman, and Harris, cut Pittman, and we're set, 15 strong.

Chalmers/Cole/Harris
    Wade/Allen/Miller
    James/Battier/Jones
    Bosh/Lewis/Haslem
    Harrelson/Anthony/Birdman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
    I'l take S.Williams over Pittman and Harellson
    Nope not sold on him at all......he has athleticism sure but then again so does Joel Anthony and he's a better defender than Williams. Not much of an upgrade.

Harrellson might not be the best option out there, but he's certainly better than we could've gotten. K-Mart will not come here if he isn't willing to play less minutes and I feel Birdman would be the same way, but to a much lesser extent.

vCash
    Still think anyone added at this point wont see playoff time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Well it's about alleviating our big guns at this point so bron wade and bosh are fresh for the playoffs. Adding Ray Allen alone made this an A+ offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Well it's about alleviating our big guns at this point so bron wade and bosh are fresh for the playoffs. Adding Ray Allen alone made this an A+ offseason.
    Exactly...I don't know why everytime someone says I'd like "Milicic...Birdman...KMart...Harrellson...Blat che" Heat posters have to jump all over them and say "Oh they SUCK! They'll never see any minutes...You know nothing about basketball" We ALL KNOW THAT already...As Stebo stated adding someone like Harrellson will help spell Bosh minutes from playing center, besides he's young, and infusing some end of the bench energy could be considered a healthy idea. Having these younger players learning from this championship team could produce dividends on down the line, even if only slightly. This all aside from the fact that adding size is important.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    Exactly...I don't know why everytime someone says I'd like "Milicic...Birdman...KMart...Harrellson...Blat che" Heat posters have to jump all over them and say "Oh they SUCK! They'll never see any minutes...You know nothing about basketball" We ALL KNOW THAT already...As Stebo stated adding someone like Harrellson will help spell Bosh minutes from playing center, besides he's young, and infusing some end of the bench energy could be considered a healthy idea. Having these younger players learning from this championship team could produce dividends on down the line, even if only slightly. This all aside from the fact that adding size is important.

And to add to that, I'm sure yourself and every other heat fan in here would rather see Joel Anthony come off the bench, and Pittman/Curry gone at this point. If "pace and space" is going to be our staple, then there's no reason for us to have a liability on offense out there. I have a "strong" feeling Harrellson will make this team, and if he does inserting him into the starting lineup is the best way to go for the regular season. He's not a savior by any means, but it would be a plus for us because.......

1) Harrellson can at least shoot the ball and bang down low with the stronger centers in the league sans Dwight

2) It would really keep Bosh from playing excess Center minutes, which in turn would keep LeBron from too much minutes at the 4.

3) It strengthens our bench [we'd have Battier, Allen(still can't believe we got this guy), Joel, Cole, Haslem all coming off our bench]. This after everyone and their mothers were *****ing about how we can't get quality players with the money we've spent for the Big Three.

I really question if some of you guys really understanding how taxing it is on the body to play out of position down low, even for LeBron whose as strong as it gets at the SF position. And Bosh is what he is, a finesse "4". He's not a center. Sure he can play the 5 in spots, but it's best to keep him at PF for an 82 regular season.
    Last edited by SteBO; 09-05-2012 at 03:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    That's why Kmart has been #1 on my list for a long time, because he's the only signing I would expect to be in the playoff rotation If we signed him, I'd expect him to be a starter.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast