• Yes!

3 6.67%
  • Noo!

36 80.00%
  • IDK

6 13.33%
Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well, what are realistical deals for Bosh. I want him gone asap now. He is just shooting and playing so bad. Wade should stay here until 2014/2015.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Well, what are realistical deals for Bosh. I want him gone asap now. He is just shooting and playing so bad. Wade should stay here until 2014/2015.
    he isnt going anywhere. we just have to deal with it for now. i would be a lot of money he shows up in playoffs, and if he doesnt and we lose he is gone over the summer. i would bet money on that too

vCash
    ^best case scenario. Worst case is that we lose in the finals and decide to keep him and trade Lebron or something along those lines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    ^best case scenario. Worst case is that we lose in the finals and decide to keep him and trade Lebron or something along those lines.
    riley would never trade lebron. i guarantee that.

vCash
    So, The celtics Danny ainge confirmed that they are monitoring Greg Oden and have been talking to his people. I'm sure most of the league is doing the same but don't you find it weird that Oden people has not spoken to the heat but yet their are reports that the heat are interested and that Oden first choice is the heat? Hmmmm?
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    Are you seriously saying this? Oh god you HEAT fans are the worst man. The guy a months ago was shooting lights and playing like the best big man in the EAST while Wade struggled (more than half this forum wanted him out too) Bosh is just in a funk right now. As long as Bosh starts playing like early on in the season come the end of the season and playoff's, I'm fine with that.

Last year Shane struggled ALLLL season and everyone was saying how horrible he was. When the playoff's came around he shot lights out and helps us win it all. Point I'm trying to make here is the regular season is garbage for a team like Miami. We show up and play when we want...
    "A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."-Pat Riley.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    Are you seriously saying this? Oh god you HEAT fans are the worst man. The guy a months ago was shooting lights and playing like the best big man in the EAST while Wade struggled (more than half this forum wanted him out too) Bosh is just in a funk right now. As long as Bosh starts playing like early on in the season come the end of the season and playoff's, I'm fine with that.

Last year Shane struggled ALLLL season and everyone was saying how horrible he was. When the playoff's came around he shot lights out and helps us win it all. Point I'm trying to make here is the regular season is garbage for a team like Miami. We show up and play when we want...
    Agreed... Only thing is that I've always criticized Bosh since we've signed him, even when he was playing good... I've always sticked up for Wade though, if a Heat fan wants to trade him, they are a bandwagoner plain and simple.

vCash
    Just because I want to keep Lebron around in Miami and get him younger talent doesn't make me a banwagoner. This loyalty crap shows you people will not have backbones if you were GMs or CEOs. Business is business. Not some sentimental family stuff.

vCash
    Just because I want to keep Lebron around in Miami and get him younger talent doesn't make me a banwagoner. This loyalty crap shows you people will not have backbones if you were GMs or CEOs. Business is business. Not some sentimental family stuff.
    Shows that you are unappreciative of the man who made this franchise relevant. Do you think that without Wade, we would have formulated the Big 3 or we would have won the title in '06? Riley could have easily picked Kaman ahead of Wade in 03 and things would be drastically different. Pick someone else to ridicule rather than the root of our success in Wade...

vCash
    Are you seriously saying this? Oh god you HEAT fans are the worst man. The guy a months ago was shooting lights and playing like the best big man in the EAST...
    I never approved of the Heat signing Bosh, at least, not for the 110 million he was set to make over 6-years. It made me considerably queasy. I said it then that he'd be a cap strap, and if you check my posts over the last couple of years, I've done nothing but criticize the move. Not to mention, at no point this year has Bosh been playing like the best big man in the East.

That distinctive honor goes to the rookie Drummond (it's not his fault his coach is a moron who's limited his minutes in favor of Jason Maxiell). Take this into consideration, Drummond averages about 19.8 mins a game, and yet grabs more rebounds than Bosh.

Seriously, you guys should check his per-48 minute numbers (they're f-ing insane). Pace-adjusted, Bosh and Drummond aren't even on the same stratosphere. The crazy thing is, Drummond is at his most productive when he plays 25+ mins! And this guy's supposed to be a rookie.

Other big men that have played better include (but are not limited to):

Tyson Chandler (C)
    LeBron James (PF)
    Kenneth Faried (PF/C)
    Tim Duncan (PF/C)
    Zach Randolph (PF)
    Serge Ibaka (PF)
    Joakim Noah (C)

Three of those play in the East, and one of them plays on his own team. Just gtfo with your comment.

...while Wade struggled (more than half this forum wanted him out too) Bosh is just in a funk right now...
    Wade has been fine, he's been playing like a superstar (for the position he plays at), with his usual inconsistency game here and there. The only reason it appears that D-Wade has been struggling is because he's scoring less, and has had his minutes controlled the last two seasons. Not to mention the playing time he's missed due to injury. This has brought about questions of whether he still should be playing, blah, blah, blah, blah. I can assure you that D-Wade is still one of the top guards (Along with Chris Paul et al). All of his per48 min numbers suggest he's above-average at doing everything except ball-handling (turnover prone unfortunately; he has been his whole career).

Wade deserves to hang 'em up in Miami, unlike Bosh.

As long as Bosh starts playing like early on in the season come the end of the season and playoff's, I'm fine with that...
    He will likely play like earlier on in the season. Bosh has always been a great scorer, whilst being solid at being efficient. That being said, he's always been a mediocre rebounder, and that issue has compounded itself greatly since he's come to Miami, whereby now he's just woeful. This is the truth of the matter. You guys will keep getting murked on the glass with Bosh holding down the paint. Unless you play more Haslem who is likely your best rebounder, considering this year's sample size (and that of his career's).
    Last edited by Dré; 01-18-2013 at 04:51 PM.

vCash
    I think everyone is quick to forget how well bosh played in the playoffs and the start of this season. He is just in a funk, he will pick it up. We are the champs the only thing we need is a center that can grab a few boards

vCash
    Seriously, posters around here are annoying. Every other week throwing their little -itchfits about our players with their knee jerk reactions. Crying and complaining every time one of our players is going through a rough stretch how we should trade them, waive them, or amnesty them. If Riley listened to the clowns around here we would have a completely different team by now. I guess that's why I post less on here as each month goes by.

This is only part of what this forum is for, but instead it has MOSTLY become a complaining ground.

vCash
    This isn't the only forum that *****es and moans about their players. But yeah people need to tone it down with the trade Bosh stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Seriously, posters around here are annoying. Every other week throwing their little -itchfits about our players with their knee jerk reactions. Crying and complaining every time one of our players is going through a rough stretch how we should trade them, waive them, or amnesty them. If Riley listened to the clowns around here we would have a completely different team by now. I guess that's why I post less on here as each month goes by.

This is only part of what this forum is for, but instead it has MOSTLY become a complaining ground.
    x10000

Some really dumb people in here, straight up.

vCash
    Well I think this is the only team that consistently has a top 5 record in the NBA for the past 3 season that has that constant issue coming up in the forum.

I'd expect this from a lower level team that its fans want to get over the hump and they are frustrated it isn't happening, but for a team that is always top 5 in the NBA, top 2 in its conference, it just comes up all day long around here.

Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast