• Yes!

3 6.67%
  • Noo!

36 80.00%
  • IDK

6 13.33%
Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Denver absolutely would take both of those. They are the worst shooting team in the league and desperately need help with a shooter off the bench.

vCash
    The fact that Mozgov is a free agent after this year somewhat diminishes his value. Denver might not have interest in Lewis/JJ, but they should have interest in picks. Lewis, JJ, Philly's 1st and/or another pick should be enough.

The only other piece we could dangle is Cole, but Denver isn't in need of another point guard.

vCash
    I think the Heats should just trade labran. Hear me out here...they could get way more better players for him now rather then just wait for him to be a free agent to sign with a different team.
    Like they could trade him to the Bostons for rondo and peirce and a draft pick too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubes68 View Post
    I think the Heats should just trade labran. Hear me out here...they could get way more better players for him now rather then just wait for him to be a free agent to sign with a different team.
    Like they could trade him to the Bostons for rondo and peirce and a draft pick too.
    And you are..? Here me out! Its LEBRON and no we wont trade lebron if we only need a true center that can rebound.

vCash
    Only team id trade Lebron to is the Clippers for Paul, Griffin, Jordan and Bledsoe. Maybe just maybe id give em a 2nd rd pick to.

vCash
    Troll elsewhere bro. Thx.

vCash

vCash
    I don't think Denver needs another big. They need shooters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2323 View Post
    And tarnish the loyalty tag while at it.... Great idea!!!! Lets do it.

Miami Heat

vCash
    They have the Galinari they have Chandler, then Brewer at the wings. Which Miami shooter would they take

vCash
    Haslem is not performing. He can't hit a shot to save his life, if he drives to the basket it's an automatic block shot and he steals rebounds from teammates. I love Haslem but he needs to go because as long as he's on the team they will keep playing him out of loyalty.

I doubt any team wants him at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    They have the Galinari they have Chandler, then Brewer at the wings. Which Miami shooter would they take
    Brewer and Chandler aren't really outside threats. Denver does need shooters to be more complete...because they have athletic guys that can attack and draw defenses. Unfortunately for them, they don't have the outside threats to really damage the opposition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2323 View Post
    Haslem is not performing. He can't hit a shot to save his life, if he drives to the basket it's an automatic block shot and he steals rebounds from teammates. I love Haslem but he needs to go because as long as he's on the team they will keep playing him out of loyalty.

I doubt any team wants him at this point.
    I agree 1000% with u. This is exactly what i have been saying. Hey they need to start getting some young ballers on this team cuz Lebron has 1 more year after this year and if its true that the Cavs r saving up their money to make a run at Lebron with Kyrie and the rest of those young ballers they have and will get with th draft picks they got from us. He may be the final piece to bring a title back to his hometown and we all know that he maybe tempted 2 go back, especially with the way it ended. Thats why we have to do what the Spurs do keep ur core vets and then infuse some young talent with them. Anyone outside of the big 3 is fare gain.
    Last edited by king james; 01-14-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    It's patently obvious that Riley believes loyalty is the key to attracting free agents and building a winning organization, and he's not going to trade UD because it would go against his values, not to mention the damage it would do to his word and reputation.

So while we can spend our time drawing up as many trade scenarios involving UD as we'd like, just know that it's incredibly unlikely to happen.

And with regard to the Cleveland rumors, yes, the organization should do whatever it can to convince LeBron to sign an extension (short of compromising its core values), but I, for one, am not going to be held hostage emotionally by those rumors. We need to focus on building the best team possible for this season and next, not worry about what the Cavs or anyone else is doing in anticipation of the summer of 2014.

15. 01-15-2013, 12:32 AM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses to Trolling

16. 01-15-2013, 12:37 AM
    Reason
    Trolling/Responses to Trolling

vCash
    All I know is that if money is the big thing w/ LeBron given he contractually took less to come here, then we'd have the upper hand anyway. Besides, after all of the great things Mickey and Pat have done for this franchise, they have my trust 1000%.

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast