Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I'd agree on Mccluster.
    How often will McCluster actually play and see the ball? I read that he was the 3rd receiver on those 3 receiver sets and they were playing from behind a bit. If they're ahead, won't they roll with 2 WR, 2 TE sets and pound the ball on the ground?

I was thinking about adding him since he's listed both WR/RB in Yahoo, eliminating the need to carry an extra guy at either position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDitka View Post
    How often will McCluster actually play and see the ball? I read that he was the 3rd receiver on those 3 receiver sets and they were playing from behind a bit. If they're ahead, won't they roll with 2 WR, 2 TE sets and pound the ball on the ground?

I was thinking about adding him since he's listed both WR/RB in Yahoo, eliminating the need to carry an extra guy at either position.
    I think McCluster has secured the safety blanket roll. He is going to see a good number of targets every week. Definately worth securing in most leagues, unless they are really shallow 8-10 teamers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    I think McCluster has secured the safety blanket roll. He is going to see a good number of targets every week. Definately worth securing in most leagues, unless they are really shallow 8-10 teamers
    I've got two 10 team leagues. His primary value to me would be that i could play him at WR or RB in a pinch and therefore save another roster spot for perhaps a matchup play on defense or an extra tight end in my league that i have Kyle Rudolph in.

vCash
    Would you drop rb fjax after his injury to get a Morris rb of skins or Dwyer or Ryan Williams?

Or is Doug Martin and forte enough in a 2 rb ppr league with Harvin fitz and Julio jones plus brown and others at wr?

vCash
    no.... i would put him on my IR slot lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Would you drop rb fjax after his injury to get a Morris rb of skins or Dwyer or Ryan Williams?

Or is Doug Martin and forte enough in a 2 rb ppr league with Harvin fitz and Julio jones plus brown and others at wr?
    No way you cut him.

vCash
    Should I add the Browns def. and drop Seahawks def.? The Browns got more points week 1.

vCash
    Absolutely not. No. Never.

vCash
    ^Haha this. I do think the Browns will have a solid fantasy D WHEN playing the right match up

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Cobb is going to turn the corner as a fantasy breakout star this year.

vCash
    Would you drop Titus Young for Austin Collie?

Right now my WRs are Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Brandon Lloyd, Stevie Johnson, Randall Cobb, and Titus Young.

Or, follow-up question, would you rather have Dexter McCluster?

vCash
    Think Young has the most value between all of them. To be quite honest your WR's are stacked though so it won't really matter

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    What % of your waiver budget would you blow on Benson? He was dropped this week for Cecil Shorts (yup...) and I'm looking to pick him up. I'm not huge on Benson but we've got deep benches and I'd just drop Jon Baldwin so no big deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Think Young has the most value between all of them. To be quite honest your WR's are stacked though so it won't really matter
    Yea my WRs are stacked and once Ryan Mathews comes back my RBs will be too (Ray Rice, Matt Forte, Ryan Mathews, DeAngelo Williams, Rashard Mendenhall, Jacquizz Rodgers). I'm just looking to keep guys burried on my bench so that they can't be used against me. That and to possibly be used in future trades to upgrade depth for starters. So I am looking at guys that have the biggest upside, and I know that Young has the upside, but from what I have read his discipline is earning him a spot in Schwartz's doghouse.

vCash
    I don't think he will be as good as everyone says

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast