Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 538
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    499
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I'd agree on Mccluster.
    How often will McCluster actually play and see the ball? I read that he was the 3rd receiver on those 3 receiver sets and they were playing from behind a bit. If they're ahead, won't they roll with 2 WR, 2 TE sets and pound the ball on the ground?

    I was thinking about adding him since he's listed both WR/RB in Yahoo, eliminating the need to carry an extra guy at either position.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,438
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDitka View Post
    How often will McCluster actually play and see the ball? I read that he was the 3rd receiver on those 3 receiver sets and they were playing from behind a bit. If they're ahead, won't they roll with 2 WR, 2 TE sets and pound the ball on the ground?

    I was thinking about adding him since he's listed both WR/RB in Yahoo, eliminating the need to carry an extra guy at either position.
    I think McCluster has secured the safety blanket roll. He is going to see a good number of targets every week. Definately worth securing in most leagues, unless they are really shallow 8-10 teamers

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    499
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    I think McCluster has secured the safety blanket roll. He is going to see a good number of targets every week. Definately worth securing in most leagues, unless they are really shallow 8-10 teamers
    I've got two 10 team leagues. His primary value to me would be that i could play him at WR or RB in a pinch and therefore save another roster spot for perhaps a matchup play on defense or an extra tight end in my league that i have Kyle Rudolph in.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Milford,CT ..never move here lol
    Posts
    6,314
    vCash
    1500
    Would you drop rb fjax after his injury to get a Morris rb of skins or Dwyer or Ryan Williams?

    Or is Doug Martin and forte enough in a 2 rb ppr league with Harvin fitz and Julio jones plus brown and others at wr?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,674
    vCash
    1500
    no.... i would put him on my IR slot lol...

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,438
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Would you drop rb fjax after his injury to get a Morris rb of skins or Dwyer or Ryan Williams?

    Or is Doug Martin and forte enough in a 2 rb ppr league with Harvin fitz and Julio jones plus brown and others at wr?
    No way you cut him.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    6,167
    vCash
    1500
    Should I add the Browns def. and drop Seahawks def.? The Browns got more points week 1.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    20,680
    vCash
    1500
    Absolutely not. No. Never.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    ^Haha this. I do think the Browns will have a solid fantasy D WHEN playing the right match up


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,429
    vCash
    1500
    Cobb is going to turn the corner as a fantasy breakout star this year.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,609
    vCash
    1500
    Would you drop Titus Young for Austin Collie?

    Right now my WRs are Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Brandon Lloyd, Stevie Johnson, Randall Cobb, and Titus Young.

    Or, follow-up question, would you rather have Dexter McCluster?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Think Young has the most value between all of them. To be quite honest your WR's are stacked though so it won't really matter


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    What % of your waiver budget would you blow on Benson? He was dropped this week for Cecil Shorts (yup...) and I'm looking to pick him up. I'm not huge on Benson but we've got deep benches and I'd just drop Jon Baldwin so no big deal.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Think Young has the most value between all of them. To be quite honest your WR's are stacked though so it won't really matter
    Yea my WRs are stacked and once Ryan Mathews comes back my RBs will be too (Ray Rice, Matt Forte, Ryan Mathews, DeAngelo Williams, Rashard Mendenhall, Jacquizz Rodgers). I'm just looking to keep guys burried on my bench so that they can't be used against me. That and to possibly be used in future trades to upgrade depth for starters. So I am looking at guys that have the biggest upside, and I know that Young has the upside, but from what I have read his discipline is earning him a spot in Schwartz's doghouse.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    20,680
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think he will be as good as everyone says

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •