Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    Drop?... Thought one. I'd play him but since it's a must win u gotta do what u gotta do

U can't drop anyone else ?
    I guess I could of dropped reece but w/e its over. heath miller put up 15 points while gate's puts up 4 points. its ok though, im down only by 7 points and still have cruz and the cowboys d/st while the guy im playing has played all his players. thank god big ben is expected back next week, im going to roll with heath miller in the playoff's if in fact I can pull this win out.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    I'm dropping Gates for Myers/Rudolph, whichever I get in waivers. Sick of his under performance.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Ok so I'm 1st in my league so got a 1st week bye but my waiver questions is for a QB, right now I have M.Ryan who has been good for me, these last few weeks were up & down but dropped my backup after Ryans bye, but if the Falcons lock down the #1 seed and possibly rest M.Ryan in weeks 16 & 17 which would be my championship, so should I pick up a backup QB for the incase reason or wait til it gets closer to see what happens, here's my options......

C.Palmer
    C.Henne
    R.Wilson
    R.Fitzpatrick
    J.Flacco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    Ok so I'm 1st in my league so got a 1st week bye but my waiver questions is for a QB, right now I have M.Ryan who has been good for me, these last few weeks were up & down but dropped my backup after Ryans bye, but if the Falcons lock down the #1 seed and possibly rest M.Ryan in weeks 16 & 17 which would be my championship, so should I pick up a backup QB for the incase reason or wait til it gets closer to see what happens, here's my options......

C.Palmer
    C.Henne
    R.Wilson
    R.Fitzpatrick
    J.Flacco

See what the scheule of all are like. For some reason I'm liking Wilson out of them
    Tho

vCash
    ^Palmer has a great schedule for weeks 15 and 16 but they are talking about Pryor coming in if the team is struggling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    ^Palmer has a great schedule for weeks 15 and 16 but they are talking about Pryor coming in if the team is struggling.
    He's actually the one I was leaning towards, and actually this year my league started this Team QB so in reality if I wanted Palmer I would actually pick up the Radiers Team QB, so with that being said I would still get M.Ryans backups points whoever that is this year

vCash
    Vernon Davis or Jared Cook?

vCash
    Also

Seahawks D or Browns D?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post

Raiders need to give Pryor a chance to show what he can do.

vCash
    Pick up Joique Bell if he's available. I think he's going to have a huge game.

vCash
    do you guys think its safe to roll with the lions d/st @ cards for week 15? I won week 1 of the playoffs and need to go strong this upcoming week as im playing the #1 team in my league. I currently have a waiver claim in for them.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    I'm dropping Gates for Myers/Rudolph, whichever I get in waivers. Sick of his under performance.
    I dropped gates for rudolph last week, although I plan to roll with heath miller the rest of the season.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    With Dez Bryant possible out, i need to pick up a WR.

Donald Jones (Sea)
    Brandon Gibson (Min)
    Emmanuel Sanders (@Dal)
    Greg Little (Wsh)
    Rob Streater (KC)
    Kevin Ogletree (Pitt)

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536