Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    vCash
    god I love having 7 roster spots....I just put in a claim for moreno as he's expected back this week. if I could pull out this win this weekend (must win to earn the 6th playoff spot) i'd be stacked at RB going into the playoffs (AP, spiller, mendenhall, sproles, reece and moreno if I claim him).

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    so I gotta win this week in order to clinch a playoff spot, it just so happens the guy im up against is in the same boat as I am. so basically I gotta go all out and try to rack up as many points as I can. with moreno coming back this weekend (and thinking the guy im up against has a waiver claim for him as well) I have him as my first claim. my second is the jets d/st just for this week as they play the cards in NY. im hoping im able to claim moreno off waivers, if I do i'll have to drop someone off my roster for the jets. it'd have to be a RB and im thinking mendenhall. dywer's starting this weekend and becoming their main back when healthy anyways. that'd still leave me with AP, spiller, sproles, reece, moreno.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    man...I feel your pain. i've been rolling with gates/heath miller all season. the game I sit gates he explodes, I play him and he gives me nothing. the tough thing going forward is he does have a favorable matchup (cin, pit, car, nyj, oak) but he's been way to inconsistent. how's rudolph's health status? do you have room on your roster to pick up another TE w/o dropping gates?
    We only have 4 bench spots, but I could find room for a second TE but **** it. Myers has a tough match up against CLE this weekend and who knowsa about Rudolph's status. Hopefully Gates/Rivers can pull his head out of his *** the next few weeks.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    dropped Michael Bush last week for Moreno.. before the 1 o'clock games.. Lucky enough to pick him back up (7th waiver wire spot) now I got some solid depth at RB

vCash
    The guy that has only one win picked up Moreno, now I decided to pick up wells.

I have
    Qb.Rodgers
    RB.Turner
    RB.Peterson
    WR.V.Jackson
    WR.S.Moss
    TE.H.Miller
    Flex:Wells
    K.Tynes

And hopefully I get the giants defense.

vCash
    ^^ have you seen the Giants schedule? Its gonna be tough to play them.. Very tough match-ups.

vCash
    I need Advice on a TE no gronk

I picked up pettigrew but on the wire are

Dreesen,Celek, Lewis, Cook , FLeener , Allen, CHarles clay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    ^^ have you seen the Giants schedule? Its gonna be tough to play them.. Very tough match-ups.
    I think what the giants did to Rogers, makes me pick them up.

But not sure if I should start

Cardinals Defense vs Jets

Or

Giants defense vs Washington

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman508 View Post
    I need Advice on a TE no gronk

I picked up pettigrew but on the wire are

Dreesen,Celek, Lewis, Cook , FLeener , Allen, CHarles clay
    I think Lewis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post

Or

I would go Cards. No thanks on facing RGIII and Morris. Yes please on facing Sanchez.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash

Or

I think anyone vs the Jets is a good match-up..

vCash

Or

I don't like either matchup...BUT if I had to choose between the 2 defenses i'd def have to roll with the giants for the simple fact the jets/cards game is in NY (cards offense is horrible, sorry fitz owners). is the cowboys d/st available off waivers? I play matchup's every week when it comes to d/st's/kickers and I picked the cowboy's off waivers (they play a sorry eagle's team with no vick, no mccoy and no jackson).

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    since kyle rudolph is available off waivers (and expected to play), would it be a smart move to drop gates for him? this is a must win week for me and im going to need all the points I can get. I also have heath miller but big ben has been ruled out for this week.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    I had a choice between cowboys d or jets d

I had cowboys first but someone dropped jets on wavier day so this mornin I put in a claim for jets cuz everyone has them #1, (underrated d)

We get 2 pts a sack and eagles o line is bad but Arizona is worse!

Think I made the right play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    since kyle rudolph is available off waivers (and expected to play), would it be a smart move to drop gates for him? this is a must win week for me and im going to need all the points I can get. I also have heath miller but big ben has been ruled out for this week.

Drop?... Thought one. I'd play him but since it's a must win u gotta do what u gotta do

U can't drop anyone else ?

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast